Автор Diana W. is the CEO of Gift Basket for All
misshuana
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 23 Августа 2016, 11:11:16
free webcams
There was about six of us “summer interns” at the station Jihad Ward Raiders Jersey , three young studs and three young delectable chicks. The rest of the permanent staff looked at us kind of like we were six hunks of fresh meat thrown into the lion’s den. The manager’s secretary, Mrs. Periwinkle kept asking me to adjust her chair which had me looking up her skirt under the desk quite often. She had this fetish about wearing old-fashioned nylons and garters with skimpy panties and I spent a lot of time walking around with an erection that brought smiles to the female intern’s faces.

The prettiest of the summer interns was a young girl of 19 called Nancy. She told everyone her last name but I was so engrossed in looking at her boobs that I immediately forgot it.

Nancy was a big hit.

All she had to do was cross her legs or put her finger on her lip in a seductive and innocent way and the male workers were drooling like lovesick hound dogs. I guess I could include myself in that category. Every day Nancy would come to work wearing the shortest of skirts and the highest of heels that accentuated the fascinating curve of her pretty buttocks. Every time I heard the click鈥lick of her high heels coming down the hallway, I would make time to catch a peek at her bottom rolling in a tempting dance of erotic sensuousness.

About all I was getting at that time was discreet fondling of Mrs. Periwinkle’s nylons under the desk. The loss of a girlfriend had robbed me of my blowjob connection.

Nancy and I happened to be assigned to newsroom support duties on a very hot weekend and we tried our best to keep the newsreaders and the sports guy and the weathergirl reasonably happy in the studio. I was on the constant run for ice and Nancy was fanning the staff with a large paddle style fan. I was reminded of ancient Rome and the slaves tending to the perverted lords and masters.

When I entered the little separate kitchen galley, I discovered Nancy with her short skirt up and her panties down at her ankles taking the sports guy’s cock in her pretty rear end. She looked up at me and smiled Karl Joseph Raiders Jersey , putting her finger to her lips in a signal for me to keep quiet. I backed out of the room silently listening to the steady slurp鈥lurp of the beefy sports announcer’s cock pounding her pretty ass with skilled efficiency.

Later, we were sitting watching the crew deliver the news at midday. She leaned over and whispered in my ear.

“Listen, Jack, I will give you a nice hummer on the staircase if you keep quiet about me and Teddy.”

I was grinning so widely Mychal Rivera Raiders Jersey , I must have looked like some escaped lunatic from the asylum.

She took me by the hand and led me to the emergency stairway which was almost never used because the building had a bank of four elevators. Before I could say a word, she had grabbed my belt and opened me up like a Christmas present and gobbled me up in her pretty mouth. I looked down and saw my cock buried in this beautiful girl’s mouth and I wanted to jump up and down in celebration. Of course, now was not the time for such foolishness and I just settled for patting her on top of her head like she was a good little girl.

When Nancy started to play around in my ass crack with her devious little fingers, I was forced to deliver my load with full force right down her throat. She took it all without spilling a drop T.J. Carrie Raiders Jersey , being extra careful not to leave any evidence of our perverted blowjob break.

All I could think was that if could get one blowjob from Nancy; I could probably get more as long as I kept my mouth shut. In fact, I was already scheming on the possibility of talking her into bending over for me just like she did for the sports guy.

It was only a couple of days later that the weathergirl was in a traffic accident that forced her to wear a neck collar and prevented her from being seen in front of the camera. The station manager asked Nancy to fill in on a temporary basis and she jumped at the chance to be seen by the television audience even if we were a small station.

I watched Nancy practice and practice to get the words right and to look pert and appealing in front of the camera. In all honesty, it was not a difficult job because all she had to do was smile or just turn sideways so the camera could catch a breath-taking shot of her glorious profile and neatly packaged backside and boobs.

She worked with a blank screen which projected all of the charts and graphs of weather conditions and she was skilled in pointing out where the rain was and had all of the different towns memorized and safe in her brain. When she always paused to bend over and call attention to the percentages of possible rainfall on the bottom of the screen, her heart-shaped ass jiggled with each emphasized word. The camera crew ate it up Austin Howard Raiders Jersey , I ate it up and most certainly, the audience ate it up because our ratings skyrocketed.

When I brought of the subject of possible anal pleasures in the privacy of the storeroom closet, Nancy giggled and blushed like she was a virgin. Since I had already witnessed her taking it up the Hershey highway in the kitchen galley, I found that confusing. My heart started to beat faster when she nodded her head in agreement. I followed her all the way back to the storeroom with my cock struggling to get out of my constraining trousers.

The storeroom was tiny Seth Roberts Raiders Jersey , but we made do on top of several stacked cartons of old records. Nancy took her panties off completely and handed them to me to hold for her in my pocket telling me she didn’t want them to get dirty on the dusty boxes. When she turned around and bent over the cartons, I put her panties to my nostrils and filled my lungs with the scent of her perfumed pussy. I hoped she might let me keep the panties so I could remember her smell alone in my darkened bedroom.Then, get started .
Перейти на форум:
32,267,139 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 29 Марта 2024, 22:10:21