Автор it was discovered
illulily
Пользователь

Живу на форуме

Статус: offline
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 11 Октября 2016, 10:10:03
Bryce Harper Receiving Treatment On Hip - RealGM Wiretap
Bryce Harper has been receiving treatment for an injured hip.

Davey Johnson said he wasn't aware of the development. Harper has also dealt with knee issues this season.

"I was a little disturbed that I wasn't informed that he was having some treatment on his hip nike air max con fiori ," Johnson said. "But every time anybody talks to Harp, he says: 'I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine.' So I'm going to stick with him."

Harper declined to acknowledge any specific issue, instead reiterating what he has told anyone else who has inquired.

"I'm fine," Harper said. "Just like I told (Johnson). If I was hurting, I'd come out of the game. I feel good."

Su篓垄rez Wont Start Against Costa Rica - RealGM Wiretap

Luis Suárez will not start for Uruguay in their match on Saturday against Costa Rica.

Suárez is recovering from keyhole knee surgery, which was undergone just three weeks ago.

“He actually played football [on Thursday] with his team-mates,” óscar Tabárez said. “Obviously, it was not at the level of demand that you would see in a match but you can never play at that level in a training session. We don’t want to jump the gun on Luis and we have prepared this match without counting on him. It would be wonderful to have him in top form but we have to be very careful. He is recovering very well nike roshe run print uomo , we are delighted about that but we have to manage things very carefully indeed.”

Dunn Among Veterans Seeking First Playoff Appearance - RealGM Wiretap

Adam Dunn has played in 1,985 Major League games over 14 seasons, but has never tasted the playoffs.

Dunn is the active leader among veterans without postseason experience.

Scott Downs of the Kansas City Royals and Aaron Harang of the Atlanta Braves each have 13 seasons of service without any October glory.

Here is a list of other experienced players that haven't played in the playoffs and have a chance to do so this year:

Kevin Correia, Los Angeles Dodgers - 12 seasons
R.A. Dickey, Toronto Blue Jays - 12
Scott Hairston, Washington Nationals - 11
Felix Hernandez, Seattle Mariners - 10
Zach Duke, Milwaukee Brewers - 10
Nick Markakis, Baltimore Orioles - 9
Rajai Davis, Detroit Tigers -9
Chris Iannetta nike roshe run rosa e fiori , Los Angeles Angels - 9
Brandon McCarthy, New York Yankees - 9
Scott Atchison, Cleveland Indians - 8
Yusmeiro Petit, San Francisco Giants - 7
Peter Bourjos, St. Louis Cardinals - 5
Ike Davis, Pittsburgh Pirates - 5

Cubs Have No Plans To Trade Kyle Schwarber - RealGM Wiretap

The Chicago Cubs have said they'll look to add pitching this offseason, which means a position player or two could be moved from the current roster.

Several bloggers have speculated that Kyle Schwarber could be traded to an American League team. Considered about his defense, some project him as a designated hitter.

"Let's start with the fact that if the Cubs wanted equal pitching to hitting they wouldn’t have drafted hitters in the first round over the past four years," writes Jesse Rogers. "If they trade Schwarber, they will just be looking to replace him nike roshe run nere e fiori , especially considering everything he brings to the table starting with being a dangerous left-handed hitter. It might be easier to find pitching.

"Now, that’s a little simplistic, as trading Schwarber for a pitcher in his prime isn’t the same as drafting one who is unproven, but the point is the Cubs want to trade from where they are redundant or can get maximum value."

Pineda Suspended 10 Games By MLB - RealGM Wiretap

Major League Baseball has suspended Michael Pineda for 10 games.

Pineda was ejected in the second inning of Wednesday's game between the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox when it was discovered that he had pine tar on his neck.

The right-hander has a 1.83 ERA, 1.017 WHIP and 15 strikeouts in 19.2 innings this season.

Unless appealed, Pineda's suspension is scheduled to begin Thursday night, when the two clubs continue their series in Boston.
Перейти на форум:
33,445,226 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 21 Мая 2024, 02:02:09