IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Устав калана
Автор Roger Chapman and Bart Bryant were 10 under
cherry452
Пользователь

Живу на форуме

Статус: offline
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 22 Ноября 2016, 10:10:44
Tommy Haas needs a fourth operation on his right shoulder and will miss the rest of the tennis season. The 20th-ranked German retired from his opening match at the French Open last month and withdrew from last weeks Gerry Weber Open in Halle to assess the injury. The 36-year-old players management company said Monday that Haas has three damaged tendons in his right shoulder, which was operated on in 2002, 2003 and 2007. Haas says "the diagnosis was a real shock" and surgery "cant be avoided because the injury is very serious." Haas, once ranked No. 2 in the world, will undergo surgery Tuesday in New York. He says he no plans to retire and hopes for a comeback in 2015. Haas says "Im still totally convinced Ive good matches and tournaments ahead of me." China Jerseys . - The New England Patriots needed help on defence so they added three experienced players at midseason. Cheap Jerseys From China . Alfredo Simon lowered his ERA to 0.86, and the Reds beat the Chicago Cubs 4-1 Friday for their 16th win in their last 17 games at the Friendly Confines. http://www.cheapjerseys2016.us.com/ . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. Cheap NFL Jerseys . 1 status and was unable to prevent a late season collapse, James Reimer said he wants to put the past behind him and is looking forward to spending the next two years in a Maple Leaf uniform. Wholesale Jerseys . It will mark the 22nd time the tournament has been held in this country and fourth in Atlanta Canada but will make its first appearance ever in played Nova Scotia. GLENVIEW, Ill. -- Tom Lehman opened a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Encompass Championship, shooting a bogey-free 6-under 66 before play was suspended because of a thunderstorm. Lehman had a 13-under 131 total at North Shore Country Club, playing the first 36 holes without a bogey. The 55-year-old Minnesotan won the last of his seven senior titles in 2012. "Its been a while since I had one bogey-free round, and to do two in a row is special," Lehman said. "I havent missed many putts inside 6 feet. If you were to rate whether Im making the most of my opportunities, I think youd say Im doing pretty well." The 1996 British Open winner chipped in from 20 feet for a birdie and made five putts, the longest from 7 feet, for his other birdies. "I had kind of a junky lie but it played like a little bunker shot," Lehman said about the birdie chip on the par-4 13th. "I hit a good second shot and the wind carried it just a bit. It would have been a shame to make a bogey." Thirty-one players were unable to finish the rounnd.dddddddddddd Kirk Triplett, John Inman, Roger Chapman and Bart Bryant were 10 under. Triplett and Inman shot 67, Chapman had a 68, and Bryant had two holes left when play was washed out for the day. Bryant was 5 under for the day. Triplett hit 14 greens, one-putted seven of them and chipped in for birdie on another. "There are plenty of birdie chances here," Triplett said about North Shore, hit by hard rain early in the week and another shower Saturday. "The greens are not going to firm up." Inman advanced to the quarterfinals in the 1983 U.S. Amateur at North Shore. "I came out here and I didnt remember a hole," Inman said. Michael Allen was four strokes back at 9 under, also with two holes left. Colin Montgomerie, the Senior PGA Championship winner in his last tour start, was 5 under for the day and 8 under overall with two holes left. Charles Schwab Cup points leader Bernhard Langer was 5 under with five holes to play. Defending champion Craig Stadler was 1 over with two holes remaining. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Перейти на форум:
33,413,838 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 19 Мая 2024, 23:11:18