IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Устав калана
Автор Its probably more nerve-wracking for us on the bench
cherry452
Пользователь

Живу на форуме

Статус: offline
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 22 Ноября 2016, 10:10:01
LOUDON, N.H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Kenseth followed his win in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship opener at Chicagoland with his series-high seventh victory of the season. Kenseth made his 500th career start and maintained his points lead as the series shifts to Dover. Kenseth and Busch made it a 1-2 finish for Joe Gibbs Racing for the second straight week and helped the organization win for the fourth time in the last five Cup races. Chase drivers filled six of the top 10 spots. Greg Biffle was third and Jimmie Johnson fourth. Dale Earnhardt Jr. was sixth and Carl Edwards ninth. Kenseth joins Biffle (2008) and Tony Stewart (2011) as the only drivers to win the first two Chase races. Stewart went on to win the title. Kenseth won for the first time at New Hampshire and moves on in the No. 20 Toyota to Dover, where hes a two-time winner. He led 29 laps there earlier this year before an engine failure ended his day. "For me to win at Loudon, its more than a stretch, more than a dream," Kenseth said. "This is probably one of my worst places. This just shows you how good this team is." JGR, with Busch, in the past has dominated the regular season, but dropped off considerably once the Chase began. Now theyve carried over their success into the Chase and are a credible 1-2 threat to give Toyota its first Sprint Cup title. "Theres somebody faster so it doesnt matter how fast I am," Busch said. " JGR has won five of the last seven races dating to Buschs win at Watkins Glen in August. Kenseth won at Bristol, Busch took Atlanta and Kenseth won the last two. Kenseth has obliterated his season best for wins. His previous high was five in 2002 and Kenseth won only once in 2003 when he won the Cup championship. While NASCAR has been smacked with scandal, Kenseth has quietly gone under the radar doing what he does best: winning races. He has 31 wins in 500 starts. "Its been a great start for JGR," Kenseth said. "I just feel like the luckiest guy in the world to be standing here." Chase drivers took spots 13-17: Kurt Busch, Joey Logano, Jeff Gordon, Ryan Newman and Clint Bowyer. Kevin Harvick was 20th and Kasey Kahne slammed the inside wall with 48 laps left and was 37th. Kenseth took the lead from Bowyer with 92 laps left. Martin Truex Jr., whose future is in limbo after NAPA dropped its sponsorship of Michael Waltrip Racing in the wake of the NASCAR scandal at Richmond, led a race-high 98 laps. Jamie McMurray was the highest non-Chase finisher in fifth place. Wholesale Bears Authentic Jerseys .A caravan greeted the former Boston Red Sox pitcher at the airport and took him to a public park in Santo Domingo, where a crowd lined a 19-mile stretch of highway to catch a glimpse of him.Once at the park, Martinez went on stage accompanied by players David Ortiz and Robinson Cano as merengue music played and fireworks lit up the sky. Bears Walter Payton Jersey . The team of Lars Nelson, Daniel Richardsson, Johan Olsson, and anchor Marcus Hellner cruised to victory in the 4x10 km event, winning in a time of one hour, 28 minutes, and 42. http://www.cheapbearsjerseysauthentic.com/ . "I just think what it does for everybody in life is real simple," said Babcock early on Friday afternoon. "You dont give in. You just keep on keeping on. Is it going to go your way every time? No. But you choose your attitude and how you perform and how hard you dig in." Nearly four years to the day of the 2010 gold medal match in Vancouver, his team dug in with its best effort of these Olympics, snuffing out the high-powered Americans for another opportunity at gold. Cheap Bears Jerseys . -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights. Bears Jerseys China . UCI President Brian Cookson said Wednesday the commission will investigate allegations "that the UCI has been involved in wrongdoing in the past -- allegations which have done so much to hurt the credibility of the UCI and our sport. SEATTLE -- After scoring 46 goals in five seasons for FC Dallas, Kenny Cooper knocked in a big one against his former team Wednesday. Less than two minutes after coming onto the field, Cooper converted a pass from Obafemi Martins in the 88th minute, and the Seattle Sounders came from behind to beat FC Dallas 2-1 and win their fifth straight game. Martins also set up Lamar Neagle for the tying goal in the 62nd minute. He has an MLS-leading six assists. Cooper subbed in for Neagle in the 86th minute. With Martins bringing the ball down the left side, Cooper ran into the box, took Martins cross and one-timed it high into the left side of the net for his third goal of the season. Cooper played his first four MLS seasons (2006-09) with Dallas, then returned last year after stops in New York and Portland. After drilling the ball past Dallas goalkeeper Raul Fernandez, he didnt engage in any elaborate goal celebration. The score was his 75th in MLS. "I would never want to disrespect a former team that was good to me," Cooper said. "Theres a lot of great quality on this (Seattle) team. I think were all determined and hungry to get out there and contribute. Once I get that opportunity, Im giving it my best." Cooper was acquired in an off-season trade as coach Sigi Schmid and the Sounders sought to bolster their bench after a late-seasonn nosedive in 2013.ddddddddddddHe has played in nine of Seattles 10 games, coming off the bench in four. Schmid said his reserves are well-prepared. "Theyre good pros. Theyre motivated, and theyre (ticked) off when theyre not playing," he said. "When they get on the field, they want to make my life and my choices as hard as possible." The Sounders (7-2-1) tied a club record with their fifth straight victory, extending their unbeaten streak to six and their league-leading point total to 22. They came from behind in five of the games during the unbeaten streak. Each of the five game-winning goals have come in the final 15 minutes. "Its probably more nerve-wracking for us on the bench than it is for them on the field," Schmid said. "1-0 down for us is nothing. We can battle back from that." Brazilian forward Michel gave FC Dallas (5-4-1) the early lead when he converted a penalty kick in the 16th minute. It was his fourth goal of the year. Blas Perez helped set up the penalty kick when he charged into the box in pursuit of a ball, with Brad Evans and Zach Scott of the Sounders on him. In a tangle of feet, Perez went down, with Evans whistled for the foul. FC Dallas, which started 4-0-1, lost its third straight. "We deserved more, but thats the game," said Dallas coach Oscar Pareja. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Перейти на форум:
33,411,507 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 19 Мая 2024, 20:08:24