Автор So what happens?
hily123
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
ICQ статус a
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 23 Ноября 2016, 13:01:14
Double Olympic champion Mo Farah had to settle for bronze in the World Half Marathon Championships in Cardiff. John Wensink Avalanche Jersey . Defending champion Geoffrey Kamworor fell at the start and was almost trampled under a stampede of athletes, but made it to his feet and finished ahead of Bedan Karoki to claim back-to-back wins in the event. The Kenyan pair kept up a near world-record pace throughout the race and were shoulder to shoulder approaching the final mile before Kamworor forged ahead through horizontal rain and gusting winds to finish in 59:10Olympic and world 5,000m and 10,000m champion Farah, who beat Kamworor in the 10,000m world championship race in Beijing last year, finished strongly and overtook Ethiopias Abayneh Ayele in the home straight but was 49 seconds adrift of the winner.I am disappointed, Farah told the BBC. With great support from the home crowd it would have been nice to win.But there were better athletes who won on the day, the guys were strong and I couldnt go with it. I did run a fast time but as an athlete you always want to win. It gives me massive motivation for Rio.Kenyas women completed a second successive clean sweep of the podium with Peres Jechirchir kicking away from pre-race favourite Cynthia Limo near the finish to take the title.Mary Wacera Ngugi was third. Also See: Radcliffe fears for Brits Ennis-Hill on track for Olympics Gabriel Landeskog Avalanche Jersey . Moors, from Cambridge Ont., landed a double-twisting, double somersault in the layout position, en route to a score of 14.600 points in the womens floor exercise, more than a full point ahead of runner-up Pia Tolle of Germany. Erik Johnson Jersey . Sundays game against the Colorado Rapids at B.C. Place Stadium has important implications in determining Major League Soccers playoff picture and will also mark the final game in the career of veteran South Korean defender Young-Pyo Lee. http://www.hockeyavalancheproshop.com/semyon-varlamov-jersey/ . So what happens? Stevenson lands a huge left to Dawsons temple only 76 seconds into the opening round and walks away with the championship belt. "I said Id knock him out," said Stevenson (21-1).PHILADELPHIA -- The Philadelphia Flyers have signed defenceman Michael Del Zotto to a one-year, $1.3 million contract. The 24-year-old Del Zotto had a goal and four assists in 25 games for Nashville last year. The Flyers announced earlier Tuesday that veteran defenceman Kimmo Timonen was hospitalized in Finland withh blood clots in his lower right leg and in both lungs. Tyson Barrie Avalanche Jersey. Del Zotto was a first-round pick by the New York Rangers in 2008. He had 26 goals and 95 assists for 121 points in 292 games over five seasons with the Rangers. He had 10 goals and 31 assists for 41 points and a plus-20 rating in his best season in 2010-11. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

--------------------
avavb
a a a a a
Перейти на форум:
33,405,165 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 19 Мая 2024, 15:03:38