Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
Имя   Пароль  запомнить

Просмотр темы
Вернуться на сайт: Конст.Пати IlluminatI Клан Burned Sky

IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Устав калана
Автор the status of the remaining coaches on staff.
illulily
Пользователь

Живу на форуме

Статус: offline
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 05 Декабря 2016, 09:09:24
Orioles Backed Off Balfour Because Of Knee Wrist Concerns - RealGM Wiretap
The Baltimore Orioles backed away from their two-year contract agreement with Grant Balfour earlier this offseason over concerns about his knee and wrist.

Balfour originally agreed to a two-year adidas nmd xr1 olive for sale , $15 million deal with the Orioles.

Source Phillies Pursuing Edward Mujica - RealGM Wiretap

The Philadelphia Phillies are strongly pursuing eighth-inning relievers, including Edward Mujica, according to a source.

They are believed to be willing to offer such a reliever a three-year deal.

Benitezs Wife We Always Tidy Up Mourinhos Messes - RealGM Wiretap

Rafa Benitez has succeeded Jose Mourinho now at three clubs after taking over Inter Milan and Chelsea.

Benitez directly replaced Carlo Ancelotti, who was at Real Madrid for two years after Mourinho.

But Real Madrid is still undergoing a transition that began with Mourinho.

"We tidy up his messes," joked Benitez's wife Montserrat Seara. "If you think about it adidas nmd city sock for sale , of course you end up crossing paths. There are only a few world-class cubs out there."

Rivera Hits 30 Saves For 15th Season - RealGM Wiretap

Mariano Rivera has the most 30-save seasons in baseball history with 15 after recording the save in Friday's 2-0 win over the Twins.

"Don't get me wrong, don't believe that I don't appreciate it -- I do appreciate that. At the same time, I'm a team player," Rivera said.

"Those things -- I hate to talk about myself and those stats. The most important thing is we won. Thirty saves, 20 saves adidas nmd city sock black , 50 saves, whatever it is, as long as we win, it don't matter. Winning is the only thing, and that's what we are here for."

Rivera adidas nmd nice kicks for sale , baseball's all-times save leader with 638, recorded his first 30-save campaign in 1997.

Braves Dismiss Pitching Coach Roger McDowell - RealGM Wiretap

The Atlanta Braves have dismissed longtime pitching coach Roger McDowell.

They declined the 2017 option on McDowell's contract after 11 seasons with the club.

The Braves have not made a decision on who will manage the team next season or the status of the remaining coaches on staff.

Перейти на форум:
33,399,602 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 19 Мая 2024, 10:10:38