Автор Hes been able to stay healthy,
hily123
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
ICQ статус a
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 15 Декабря 2016, 13:01:31
RYBINSK, Russia - Maxim Vylegzhanin became the first Russian to win a cross-country skiing World Cup race this season with victory in a 30-kilometre skiathlon on Sunday. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_Lamarr-Houston_Bears_Jersey/ .Three-time Olympic silver medallist Vylegzhanin won in a time of 1 hour 21 minutes 54.8 seconds in front of his home crowd.Switzerlands Dario Cologna, who won the mens 15K race at the same venue Friday, could only manage second, 2.7 seconds behind Vylegzhanin.Matti Heikkinen of Finland held off five chasing Russians to claim third place, finishing 6.2 seconds behind Vylegzhanin.Alex Harvey of St-Ferreol-les-Neiges, Que., was the top Canadian in ninth.Having raced three times this weekend, I was feeling a little fatigued and was missing a bit at the end of the race, said Harvey. All the same, Im satisfied with the result. Being in the top-10 — you always have to take that with a smile.Ivan Babikov, of Canmore, Alta., was 19th, Devon Kershaw, of Sudbury, Ont., was 34th and Graeme Killick of Fort McMurray, Alta., was 40th.The womens 15K skiathlon was later Sunday. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_Bobby-Massie_Bears_Jersey/ .com) - The Buffalo Bills will return to the friendly confines of Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday when they welcome the upstart Cleveland Browns to town. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_Pat-ODonnell_Bears_Jersey/ . So much so that even a simple foul pop up to the first baseman turned into a run. Houstons four-run rally in the ninth inning to beat the Seattle Mariners 6-4 on Monday night was capped by a bizarre play that started as Crowe fouled out to first baseman Justin Smoak with runners on second and third. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_Sherrick-McManis_Bears_Jersey/ . The bout served as the headlining matchup of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Brown vs. Silva" event, which took place at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati. It was Silva who looked well on his way to victory in the early going, delivering a pair of crushing kicks to the body that sent Brown crashing to the floor, doubled over in pain.DENVER -- Major league batting leader Troy Tulowitzki has been placed on the 15-day disabled list by the Colorado Rockies because of a left hip flexor strain. The 29-year-old All-Star shortstop was hurt while running out a grounder at Pittsburgh on Saturday night. He was held out of the next two games before being placed on the disabled list, retroactive to Sunday. This is Tulowitzkis first trip to the disabled list this season but he has taken days off to rest his chronically tight legs. The leg issues date to 2008 when he tore the left quadriceps tendon. "That 08 injury really put me behind the eight-ball because when you completely tear a muscle, it never gets the same again," he said. "All the other muscles have to help support. I knew it was going to be a long road back from that injury. "I didnt know to the extent, but here we are six years later and its still giving me issues." Head trainer Keith Dugger said this latest injury is directly related to that tear. "He kind of tweaked the scar tissue around there and that little muscle on the side," Dugger said. "When you tear old scar (tissue) its never as bad as tearing a new muscle. Its a small strain. Its not healthy tissue that he tweaked." During the last off-season, Tulowitzki incorporated an extensive stretching regimen to help keep him on the field. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_Mike-Ditka_Bears_Jersey/. . He has continued the routine during the season, and he and manager Walt Weiss credit it as a reason he missed just six games before being injured again on Saturday. "Hes been able to stay healthy, and a big reason being the work he puts in every day," Weiss said. "He goes through a very tedious routine every day to warm up his legs and get ready to compete every night. The fact that he is so disciplined and never wavers from his pregame routine is one of the reasons why he has been able to stay relatively healthy." Tulowitzki is hitting .340 and is third in the NL with 21 home runs. He said he can continue to play at that high level when he returns to the lineup. "One thing I dont lack is confidence," he said. "When Im back Ill be a confident player out there, but to be a confident player you need to be confident in your body, so I have to be healthy before I come back. "Im not going to rush this thing, especially with where were at, theres no need to rush. I need to be 100 per cent." Left-hander Yohan Flande was recalled from Triple-A Colorado Springs and was to start Tuesday nights game against Washington. Flande was 0-2 with a 7.36 ERA in three starts before being optioned to Colorado Springs on July 7. NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys ' ' '

--------------------
avavb
a a a a a
Перейти на форум:
33,283,063 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 14 Мая 2024, 15:03:55