Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
Имя   Пароль  запомнить

Просмотр темы
Вернуться на сайт: Конст.Пати IlluminatI Клан Burned Sky

IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Устав калана
Автор e Collier, who was named 2014 "Mr.
hily123
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
ICQ статус a
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 15 Декабря 2016, 13:01:29
SINGAPORE - Caroline Wozniacki credited her training for next months New York Marathon as a key factor in her victory over Maria Sharapova in a grueling three-set match in the WTA Finals on Tuesday. Mattias Ekholm Predators Jersey .Wozniacki won 7-6 (4), 6-7 (5), 6-2 to beat Sharapova for the second-straight time, having also won in the fourth round of the U.S. Open. Tuesdays result in the round-robin match dealt a major blow to Sharapovas hopes of claiming the year-end No. 1 ranking.Wozniacki, who has always been regarded as one of the fittest players on tour, said her additional running work in preparation for the marathon had taken her stamina to a new level and also given her added belief in Tuesdays 3 hour, 15-minute match.I just feel like right now with all the training and running Ive been doing I can keep being out there and keep running, Wozniacki said. I kept thinking to myself out there in the third set, If youre going to get tired now, how are you going to get through this marathon? You better keep going.As much as she believed the training had helped her aerobic fitness, she said the marathon will be a one-time-only affair and not one that she would recommend to other players.To do it year in and year out, I dont think its possible, Wozniacki said. Our bodies get a beating already. I dont think its necessary to do this again while Im on tour.No such stamina was required in Tuesdays other match as Agnieszka Radwanska had a comfortable 6-2, 6-3 win over Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova.It was an impressive performance by the Pole, who had been beaten in straight sets the past two times she had played Kvitova. It was the fourth successive year in which the pair had faced each other in their opening matches at the WTA Finals.Sharapova had 15 double-faults, including two while serving for the first set, and 76 unforced errors. Wozniacki finished the match, which had 12 breaks of serve, with 35 unforced errors.The defeat in her opening round-robin match means Sharapova now needs to at least reach the final in Singapore and hope Serena Williams loses her two remaining group matches if she is to overtake the American and finish the season with the top ranking for the first time.Having staved off a set point against her in the 10th game, Wozniacki took the first set by winning the final five points of the tiebreaker.Wozniacki went up a break early in the second, but relinquished the advantage in the sixth game as she complained to the chair umpire about swirling lights which suddenly came on during the middle of a point and remained on for the rest of the game.The Dane recovered quickly after dropping the set, breaking Sharapova early in the third and then twice more to end it.Sharapova was frustrated by her error-strewn performance, blaming her mistakes rather than Wozniackis play for her two consecutive losses to the Dane.Its happened the last couple of times I played against her, Sharapova said. The chances that you have when youre serving for a set, its in your hands to finish that off.When you give those chances back, a player thats top 10 in the world and has the experience as Caroline does, youre not just going to run away with the match.The losses by Sharapova and Kvitova have thrown the White Group wide open, with Radwanskas convincing victory highlighting her title credentials.The Pole has not performed at her best in past appearances at the season-ending event, having been eliminated at the group stage in three out of four years.I feel much better than last year at the championships, Radwanska said. I havent played many matches in the past two weeks, which has helped.Ive learnt my lessons from past years about how to play at my best.The match started after 11 p.m. local time, when Kvitova said normally I am sleeping, and began as an even contest. But Radwanska managed breaks in the Czechs last two service games of the opening set, and then won the final three games of the second set to record a convincing victory.Kvitova, who won only two points on her second serve during the second set, said Radwanska did not produce anything really special but she struggled to read the pace of the court.Sometimes was so fast and so slow, so was really difficult for me to find the timing, Kvitova said. My serve was OK, but she returned a lot of balls back, which is always difficult for me, to then play rally with her.In Wednesdays matches, Williams will face Simona Halep while the other Red Group match will be Ana Ivanovic against Eugenie Bouchard of Westmount, Que. Mike Ribeiro Jersey .com) - Sergio Agueros 63rd-minute goal was enough to lift Manchester City to a 1-0 win over 10-man Manchester United on Sunday at the Etihad Stadium. Pekka Rinne Jersey .Corey Brewer had 19 points eight rebounds, five assists and five steals for the Timberwolves, who snapped a six-game losing streak and won for just the third time since Ricky Rubio went out with an injured ankle on Nov. http://www.nhlpredatorshockeystore.com/james-neal-jersey/ . Rooneys latest piece of football genius lost in the furore which now stalks David Moyes, and the man who gave the Manchester United striker his start as a 16-year old at Goodison Park back in 2002.Spencer Dinwiddie expects to be healthy and wealthy by summers end. The University of Colorado star point guard announced Thursday hes skipping his senior season and will declare for the NBA draft. Dinwiddie said at a news conference in Boulder, Colo., that despite this years deep pool of talent, "I just dont feel there are that many people in this draft that are better than me." Dinwiddies junior season was cut short when he tore his left ACL Jan. 12 at Washington and needed reconstructive surgery. He said he expects to be back on the court by August. "I think Ive got first-round talent across the board," he said. "Everybody of course is going to doubt my knee. (But, my) being able to go first week in August and being ready for the season, ... youre going to get Spencer Dinwiddie, not Spencer Dinwiddie with a bad knee." A Los Angeles native, Dinwiddie was averaging 14.7 points and nearly four assists when he got hurt. The Buffs were 14-2 with a signature win over Kansas and ranked 15th at the time. They finished 23-12 and lost to Pittsburgh in their NCAA tournament opener. Dinwiddie called it a bittersweet day, saying it was a difficult decision because he loves the program. Had he decided to return next season, the Buffaloes were expected to be a top-10 team nationally. "Weighing the chance to do something special here versus something that is more what I would like to do probably, it was really tough," Dinwiddie said. He said he was swayed last weekend when his doctor in Houston compared his recovery from knee surgery to that of Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson, who returned from a torn ACL to win NFL MVP honours two seasons ago. This is the third time in four years Colorado coach Tad Boyle has lost a star underclassman to the prospect of NBA riches. Alec Burks bolted after his sophomore season in 2011 and was chosen 12th overall by the Utah Jazz and Andre Roberson left last year and was selected 26th overall by Minnesota before bbeing traded to Oklahoma City. Craig Smith Jersey. "Well, it doesnt make it any easier," Boyle said, but he drops their names on the recruiting trail. "You always have to use everything that happens in a positive light as best you can. Its hard as a coach when you look -- I dont let myself think about it as a coach too often -- but sometimes youre driving down the road and youre like, OK, if we had a healthy Spencer and Andre together this year with the rest of the squad that we got how special it could be. How good could we be with Spencer next year coming back? "Those are questions that kind of float into your mind, but theyve got to get out of your mind quickly. This program, we talk about it with our team a lot, its bigger than any one person, any one coach, any one player." The Buffaloes have four other point guards on their roster for 2014-15: juniors Xavier Talton and Eli Stalzer, sophomore Jaron Hopkins and incoming freshman Dominique Collier, who was named 2014 "Mr. Colorado Basketball" after leading Denver East to the Class 5A state championship. Dinwiddie said the Buffs should still be good next season without him and hes seen Collier play and suggested he, too, has a bright future. Boyle said the way the Buffs bounced back from Dinwiddies injury and subsequent midseason slump to rally and make the NCAA tournament for the third straight season was a testament to the programs strength. "Like Spencer said, weve got good players in this program and were going to continue to recruit good players to this program," Boyle said. "It certainly doesnt make it easier ... but again, we try to build sustained success. At some point everythings going to come together and the stars are going to align and guys are going to be healthy and well hopefully have a couple of NBA players on the floor at the same time playing together at the peak of their careers. "When that happens, we can make the next jump and blow the doors off this place." NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys ' ' '

--------------------
avavb
a a a a a
Перейти на форум:
33,272,278 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 14 Мая 2024, 06:06:01