Автор Canada on an international stage,
hily123
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
ICQ статус a
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 15 Декабря 2016, 13:01:11
PITTSBURGH -- Less than seven weeks after sustaining a stroke, Kris Letang was cleared to practice with the Pittsburgh Penguins and will join the team for practice Monday. Cortez Kennedy Jersey . Letang, who has not played since a Jan. 29 stroke and resulting discovery of a small hole in his heart, has been taken off blood thinner medication. The defenceman has missed the past 14 games. "He still has some other things to go through (before returning to game action)," Penguins coach Dan Bylsma said, "but we knew that this was the six-week mark (since the stroke diagnosis) and there was a chance. Hes been working out, hes been skating and doing quite a bit on his own." A Norris Trophy finalist as the leagues top defenceman last season, Letang signed an eight-year, $58 million contract extension last summer. He has 10 goals and eight assists in 34 games this season. Letang did not skate at all for more than four weeks after the stroke and was not skating vigorously until this past week. Jimmy Graham Jersey . Louis against the Blues. The Canucks picked up their second straight victory in the swings opener on Tuesday in Calgary before getting routed in Minnesota last night, 5-1. Germain Ifedi Seahawks Jersey .ca. In Sundays Blackhawks-Penguins game, Pittsburgh defenceman Brooks Orpik laid a huge hit on Chicagos Jonathan Toews. Now in my view, Orpik can be clearly seen leaving his feet while delivering a moderately high hit. http://www.theseahawksnflfanatic.com/c-43-seahawks-jarran-reed-jersey.aspx . His fellow Finn, 21 years his junior, had just arrived in Anaheim and was hoping to stick with the Ducks.Former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre vacated his title in December, a month after a controversial split decision victory over Johny Hendricks. It is a decision that has allowed the Canadian MMA star to find a little peace in his life. "Im very happy, Im sleeping better, I dont regret anything," said St-Pierre to TSN.ca. "Im very happy with the decision I made." The time away from the cage has allowed the Saint-Isidore, Quebec native to focus on other interests. During the Sochi 2014 Olympics, St-Pierre put his money where his mouth is regarding the Canadian mens hockey team. He made a jersey bet with one of his friends during the Canada vs. USA semifinal game and one with UFC light-heavyweight number one contender Alexander Gustafsson, a native of Arboga, Sweden, over the gold medal game. St-Pierres belief in the Canadian national hockey team never wavered and was rewarded. "I was confident enough to make the bet," said St-Pierre. "I was happy that I won." As foor representing Canada on an international stage, St-Pierre sees himself a little different than those athletes that wore the maple leaf during the Olympics. Fred Jackson Seahawks Jersey. "My sport is not a team sport, I dont represent a county and I have fans around the world," said St-Pierre. "I try to present a good image for anyone that looks up to me wherever they are from. Im doing it for myself and my fans." At UFC 171 Hendricks, who narrowly lost to St-Pierre in what was also his last bout, will take on Robbie Lawler for the vacated welterweight title. The former champ will be a very interested observer. "Im going to watch the fight because its a fight I want to see and its going to be a good fight." As for picking a favourite, GSP gives a slight edge to the last man he faced before turning over the title. "Striking wise they both have the capacity to knock each other out. Ill give the edge to Hendricks because he has an edge in the wrestling and grappling." NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys ' ' '

--------------------
avavb
a a a a a
Перейти на форум:
33,271,826 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 14 Мая 2024, 05:05:55