IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Устав калана
Автор Now Im back in the city that gave me
cherry452
Пользователь

Живу на форуме

Статус: offline
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 17 Декабря 2016, 12:12:53
Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Pittsburgh (2) - Fleury had a great game tonight for 59 minutes and I had a 4-rating cued up. And why wouldnt I when you stop 42 shots? The second period was his best work when he made at least six big saves on Jack Johnson, Ryan Johansen and Brandon Dubinsky. But its not the saves you make, its the goals you allow. There was a bad bounce on the tying goal, the puck jumping over his stick behind the net, but the game-winning goal was stoppable on all accounts and a series-changer! Where does he go from here mentally? That will be the TSN Turning Point of the series. Sergei Bobrovsky, Columbus (3) - He had tough start as he gave up three early goals, but he locked it down after that. Bobrovsky made good saves on James Neal and Lee Stempniak to keep his team in it. Frederik Andersen, Anaheim (2) - Just not good enough tonight for his team, giving up two bad goals to Jamie Benn and Vernon Fiddler- both short side. Fiddlers was worse because he did not seal the post properly from a bad angle. Andersen desperately needs a bounce-back game in Anaheim. Jonas Hiller, Anaheim (N/R) - He faced one shot in 10 minutes. Kari Lehtonen, Dallas (4) - He had no chance on the Patrick Maroon goal. Lehtonen made good saves on Kyle Palmieri, Emerson Etem and Corey Perry. He was confident, in control and played an aggressive game. Lehtonen was good with the puck again, even to the point where he went for the empty-netter with under a minute to play. Ryan Miller, St. Louis (3) - The game-winning goal was a great look by Patrick Kane, who went short side past Kevin Shattenkirks leg. Miller made big saves on Brandon Saad, Andrew Shaw, Bryan Bickell and Kane earlier in the game and was very solid in his crease work through screens and tips. He didnt have much chance on backdoor play by Kane and tips by Bickell and Shaw. Corey Crawford, Chicago (3) - Crawford had two big saves on T.J. Oshie and Vladimir Tarasenko in OT to bounce back from two quickies in the last minute of the second period. The Tarasenko goal snuck just over the pad and under the glove short side - one he needs to have, but resiliency and mental toughness always come to mind when I think of Crawford, a battler whom his team plays hard for. Henry Melton Buccaneers Jersey . - IndyCar racing officials expressed confidence on Monday that the NOLA Motorsports Park will be able to complete more $4. Mike James Buccaneers Jersey . - The Clippers have signed guard Dahntay Jones to a second 10-day contract. http://www.authenticbuccaneersstoreonline.com/Black-97-Akeem-Spence-Womens-Jersey/ . I suppose Sternberg has earned the right to speak out since his Rays, despite one of the lowest payrolls in the Majors at $58 million, are entering the final weekend of the regular season holding down the first Wild Card spot in the American League, one game ahead of Cleveland and two up on Texas. Lavelle Hawkins Buccaneers Jersey . Mike Ribeiro had a goal and an assist as Phoenix held on to snap a two-game losing streak with a 4-3 win over the Edmonton Oilers on Friday. Luke Stocker Buccaneers Jersey . -- Byron Scott is taking over the Los Angeles Lakers with the vocal support of his fellow Showtime greats.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Safety Patrick Chung is back with the New England Patriots as the latest addition to their rebuilt secondary. After one season with the Philadelphia Eagles, Chung signed on Thursday with the team that drafted him in the second round in 2009. "Im glad to be back. Its like family here. It feels like home," Chung said in a conference call. "I love the fans, love the coaches, love the environment, love the city." The Patriots already have added free agent cornerbacks Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner and have a vacancy at starting safety after releasing Steve Gregory. Safety Devin McCourty and cornerback Alfonzo Dennard, a starter last season who could be replaced by Browner, return. Chung said hes excited to be in the same secondary as Revis and Browner. "Youve got two playmakers like that on the outside," Chung said. "It definitely helps." Chung, 26, was released by the Eagles on March 11, the same day they agreed with former New Orleans Saints safety Malcolm Jenkins on a three-year contract. Both were drafted in 2009, Jenkins with the 14th pick and Chung with the 34th. "I cant really tell you why things didnt work out in Philly. I dont make those decisions," said Chung, who praised the city and the teams coaches and personnell, "but I feel now that this has happened, I feel like its a better fit here.dddddddddddd Ive been here for four years. I know the system. I know the coaches. The coaches are cool. I know most of the players. "Now Im back in the city that gave me my very first chance." Chung started 10 of the 12 games in which he played last season, making 56 tackles with one fumble recovery and no interceptions. In four seasons with the Patriots, he had seven interceptions while playing in 50 of the 64 regular-season games with 30 starts. Chung was plagued by injuries and never showed the consistency expected of him when the Patriots drafted him out of Oregon. He missed seven of the last eight regular-season games in 2011 with a foot injury and was sidelined for four games in 2012 with shoulder and hamstring problems. He became a free agent after the 2012 season and signed with the Eagles on March 12, 2013. He said he doesnt feel hes a different player than he was before leaving the Patriots and has no expectations for what his role might be. "I feel Im the same," Chung said. "The scheme, I guess, would fit a lot better." When the Eagles released him he had "no clue" he would return to the Patriots. But then, "I got the call and I was excited. I was happy. I was relieved." Wholesale NFL Jerseys cheap nfl jerseys ' ' '
Перейти на форум:
33,411,199 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 19 Мая 2024, 20:08:36