IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Устав калана
Автор Francesco Guidolin at Swansea
cherry452
Пользователь

Живу на форуме

Статус: offline
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 24 Декабря 2016, 10:10:59
Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - DAngelo Russell and Amir Williams combined for 45 points on 19 shots in 21st-ranked Ohio States 100-55 rout of Wright State. Russell, one of the nations scoring leaders among freshman, shot 6-for-6 from 3-point range en route to 24 points. Williams finished with a career-high 21 points with seven rebounds and four blocks. Kam Williams scored 15 points off the bench and Marc Loving had 13 for the Buckeyes (11-2), who shot a sizzling 61.4 percent from the field to crack the century mark for the second time this season. Meanwhile, Ohio States newly-minted zone defense looked as dominant as ever, holding the Raiders (8-6) to 21-of-70 shooting. Grant Benzinger had 12 points and Joe Thomasson finished with 10. We had too many good looks that we didnt take advantage of and you could see it in our body language that we just collapsed, Wright State head coach Bill Donlon said. Ohio State established Amir Williams early on, feeding the senior big man for six shot attempts before the first media timeout. He made three of those during a 14-2 run to open the game. I think we just came out of the gate and realized the man guarding me wasnt as tall as I was, Amir Williams said. DAngelo saw the mismatch right away, and gave me a couple early post feeds, and we started to play off of that. Sam Thompsons steal and assist to Russell for a wide open 3-pointer highlighted a 10-0 start and forced a timeout less than three minutes in. Russell again hit from deep near the midway point of the first half to jumpstart a 7-0 flurry. The freshman finished the first half 3-for-3 from behind the arc and the Buckeyes led comfortably, 47-18, at the half. Russell (12) and Amir Williams (11) outscored the Raiders by themselves over the first 20 minutes. Russell wasnt finished. He connected on three more 3-pointers without a miss in the second half, including two on back-to-back possessions 6 1/2 minutes in. Game Notes Ohio State won the rebounding margin, 41-34, but Wright State held a 15-6 advantage on the offensive glass ... OSU scored 44 points in the paint to Wright States 20 ... Ohio State kicks off its Big Ten season on Dec. 30 against Iowa. Anthony Davis Team USA Jersey . Granada goalkeeper Roberto Fernandez saved Morenos first two headers from corner kicks taken by Sergio Garcia, but the defender beat him on his third try after Garcia found Moreno unmarked at the near post in the 78th minute. Grant Hill Magic Jersey . At this rate, the Flyers captain is set to be remembered more for a fantastic finish. http://www.probasketballshop.com/team-usa/Team-USA-Magic-Johnson-Jersey/ . - The situation looked bleak at best for the coach Doc Rivers Clippers — down by four points with 18 seconds left in the fourth quarter. Christian Laettner Team USA Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Custom Orlando Magic Jersey . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose.Former Manchester United winger Ryan Giggs said he passed up the opportunity to become Swansea City manager because the Premier League club did not match his ambitions. Reports suggested Giggs was in line to replace recently sacked coach Francesco Guidolin at Swansea, but the Welsh club instead appointed American Bob Bradley earlier this month following the Italians departure. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just a05;6.99. No contract. I was enjoying a bit of travelling and I got a call off Swansea and I met them a couple of times, Giggs said on ITV on Saturday while serving as a pundit for Englands win over Malta in a World Cup qualifier. In the end, there was just mixed messages from the football siide and the ownership side of the club.dddddddddddd just felt their ambitions did not really match mine, so it didnt quite work out. Bradley was introduced as Swanseas manager earlier this week Swansea, who are 17th in the league standings on four points from their opening seven games, travel to Arsenal on October 15.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Bradley: Ill challenge Huw Bob wants Sir Alex vibe Bradley: A special move Bradley has all the tools Wholesale NFL Jerseys cheap nfl jerseys ' ' '
Перейти на форум:
32,891,589 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 26 Апреля 2024, 21:09:22