Автор Graphic Design Serves As Efficient Way To Clearly Express
misshuana
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 29 Декабря 2016, 14:02:00
Lester Willing To Take Discount To Remain With Red Sox - RealGM Wiretap
Jon Lester Tobias Harris Jersey , who is eligible for free agency after the 2014 season, said he is willing to take a discount to remain with the Boston Red Sox.

"These guys are my No. 1 priority,'' Lester said. "I want to be here 'til they rip this jersey off my back."

Lester said he has not yet spoken with general manager Ben Cherington regarding an extension.

"It's like Pedey [Dustin Pedroia]. He left a lot of money on the table to stay here. That's what he wanted to do. I understand that. That's my choice, that's his choice," Lester said.

"I understand that to stay here, you're not going to get a free-agent deal. You're not going to do it. You can't. It's not possible. You're bidding against one team. I understand you're going to take a discount to stay. Do I want to do that? Absolutely.

"But just like they want it to be fair for them, I want it to be fair for me and my family.''

Cliff Lee Could Miss Rest Of Season - RealGM Wiretap

Cliff Lee left in the third inning of Thursday's start against the Washington Nationals with a recurrence of the flexor pronator strain that sidelined him earlier this season.

Lee was making just his third start since coming off the disabled list. He has already been placed back on the DL and could miss the remainder of the season.

The left-hander indicated he felt discomfort while warming up before the game and during warm-up pitches before each inning.

"The last inning, it never fully went away and it came on a little stronger the next six or seven pitches I threw Terry Mills Jersey ," Lee said. "It was there every throw and I just felt like if I kept throwing, something was going to snap, and I just wanted to make sure that didn't happen."

Greinke To Decide Between Dodgers Giants This Week - RealGM Wiretap

Zack Greinke is expected to decide between the Los Angeles Dodgers and San Francisco Giants this week, according to a report.

Greinke is in line for a six-year deal worth $32 million annually, which would mean $192 million in total.

Red Sox Disappointed By Ellsburys Production - RealGM Wiretap

The assumption was that Jacoby Ellsbury would return to MVP-caliber form this season with free agency approaching.

Ellsbury is batting .241 with a .303 on-base percentage. He has only one home run and it came on April 7 in Toronto.

He leads the league with 13 stolen bases and the majors with 208 plate appearances, but also has produced 147 outs, most in the majors.

"I wouldn't say he's pressing," John Farrell said. "How do you differentiate pressing and frustrated? Because it feels like he's gotten pitches that he hasn't squared up. He's just missed them Stanley Johnson Jersey , so there's a little frustration. I wouldn't say he's pressing to the point of something's ticking on him, time is ticking. No. He's a good player, and we've got to get him back to that level."

Stanton Commits To Play For Team USA - RealGM Wiretap

Giancarlo Stanton has committed to play for Team USA in the World Baseball Classic.

Fellow Major Leaguers Adam Jones, Brandon Phillips, Joe Mauer, David Wright and Ryan Braun have already expressed their intentions to play in the tournament.

Asked in September if he would consider playing in the WBC, Stanton responded: "Absolutely. Anything that represents your country is a big deal. It's relatively new. To have that be more popular, or make that more important to people Rick Mahorn Jersey , is ideal.

"You never know how long a career can be, and you want to get that experience," he added. "You never know how your health will be. In three years, something could go wrong. I'm able to do it now, and have no reason not to."

Перейти на форум:
32,255,618 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 29 Марта 2024, 07:07:51