Автор adidas nmd womens pink
illulily
Пользователь

Живу на форуме

Статус: offline
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 05 Января 2017, 10:10:33
Pedro Requests Transfer From Barcelona - RealGM Wiretap
Pedro has requested a transfer from Barcelona.

Club secretary Robert Fernandez spoke about Pedro's plans hours before he scored the winner in the UEFA Super Cup yeezy boost 350 moonrock uk , though the player later called the situation "complicated."

Pedro has a £22 million release clause in his contract at the Nou Camp and Fernandez warned the 28-year-old will not be allowed to leave for anything less than that.

"Pedro asked us for the transfer," Fernandez told TV3. "We are not going to accept less than €30 million for him, it's not negotiable."

Pedro has been linked to Manchester United throughout the summer.

Mike Maddux Interested In Managing Cubs - RealGM Wiretap

Mike Maddux is interested in managing the Chicago Cubs, according to a source.

Maddux, the pitching coach for the Texas Rangers yeezy boost 350 turtle dove uk , was up for the job back in 2011 and is "more interested" than he was two years ago. He pulled out of the process and the Cubs eventually hired Dale Sveum.

The 52-year-old wasn't ready to leave Texas then because of family considerations, but the source said that "isn't as big of a concern" now.

Mauer Describes Move From Catcher As Emotional - RealGM Wiretap

It wasn't easy when Joe Mauer realized that at 30 years old he could no longer catch for the Minnesota Twins.

"When it finally hit me in the offseason, when I realized I just couldn't do it, it was pretty emotional," Mauer said. "I've put in a lot of work to become the catcher that I was. So it's definitely disappointing yeezy boost 350 pirate black sale , just how it all unfolded.

"I mean, we wouldn't be having this conversation," he says, "if I didn't have that concussion last year."

Mauer took an Ike Davis foul tip off the mask last August. He assured everyone he'd be fine. He was placed on the seven-day concussion disabled list, but he would never catch again.

He is working out his play at first base in Spring Training.

Blue Jays Shuffle Scouting Department Leadership - RealGM Wiretap

The Toronto Blue Jays have made significant changes to the top of their scouting department.

Scouting director Brian Parker and national crosschecker Blake Davis have been let go.

Parker has been with the Blue Jays since 2009 and took the seat atop the amateur scouting group in 2012. Davis has a history not only in scouting yeezy boost 350 pirate black uk , but also as an agent.

Teixeira Out Of WBC With Wrist Injury - RealGM Wiretap

Mark Teixeira will miss at least two weeks after injuring his wrist while swinging in a batting cage.

The injury has forced Teixeira to pull out of the World Baseball Classic.

"We are obviously worried about him because wrists are very unpredictable," Brian Cashman said. "Even if we can get a positive diagnosis back, which, of course, we are going to hope for. That still doesn't mean you are out of the woods."

The Yankees are calling it a strained right wrist adidas nmd womens pink , and Teixeira will be further evaluated in New York on Wednesday.

Перейти на форум:
32,916,068 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 28 Апреля 2024, 00:12:24