IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Всё про Lineage2 | Файлы
Автор The seventh-seeded Raonic was scheduled to play U.S
cherry452
Пользователь

Живу на форуме

Статус: offline
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 28 Ноября 2016, 12:12:16
TORONTO -- Toronto Maple Leafs goaltender Jonathan Bernier will undergo surgery to repair a sports hernia. He says he will have the operation Wednesday and be ready in time for training camp in September. Bernier missed five games in March due to the injury. He then aggravated the problem April 3 against the Boston Bruins and finished the season on the sidelines. "I felt pretty good," he said. "It was sore but my range, my stretching was fine. I think a lot of players play through that." Meanwhile, forward Joffrey Lupul says hes recovering after knee surgery and doesnt expect his off-season training to be impacted. Forward Phil Kessel says he was "good enough" through the end of the season despite a bruised right foot while James van Riemsdyk wouldnt reveal any specifics on his injury. Bernier was 26-19-7 with a 2.68 goals-against average and a .923 save percentage this season. The Leafs missed the playoffs after posting a dismal 6-14-2 record down the stretch. "We all know as a group that we didnt play to our potential all year," said Bernier. "We waited too long to turn the switch on and start playing some good hockey." The injury likely means Canada will not be able to call on Bernier for next months world hockey championship in Belarus. Matt Miazga Jersey . - Mathew Barzal scored 3:47 into overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds downed the visiting Everett Silvertips 4-3 on Tuesday in Western Hockey League playoff action. Roy Miller Jersey . Costa Rica followed up its wins over Uruguay and Italy by holding England to a dour 0-0 draw on Tuesday, enough to finish first in Group D. http://www.redbullsmlsshop.com/Authentic-Damien-Perrinelle-Jersey/ . Ive said it before, Ive worked with top pros and I could have made my own program. New York Red Bulls Jersey . Tortorella told The Vancouver Province hell be cheering for Team Sweden to win gold when they take on the defending Olympic champions on Sunday morning. "I hope Sweden wins, cause I dont think Hammer (Dan Hamhuis) is going to play, judging by whats happened. Manolo Sanchez Red Bulls Jersey .The seventh-seeded Raonic was scheduled to play U.S. Open finalist Kei Nishikori of Japan, but was replaced in the Group B pool by Spanish substitute David Ferrer.Raonic, who was 0-2 at the year-end event, said he suffered the injury late in the first set of Tuesdays 6-3, 7-6 loss to Murray.SAN ANTONIO -- The Red Rocket is coming back to San Antonio. The Spurs announced on Monday that they have re-signed Matt Bonner. Terms were not disclosed, but the veteran will return for a ninth season in San Antonio. Thats the longest tenure outside of the trio of Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker. Bonner only pllayed sparingly last season, averaging 3.dddddddddddd2 points in 11.3 minutes in 61 games. But he shot 42.9 per cent from 3-point range and is a beloved member of the team both inside the organization and in the community. Bonner ranks third in franchise history in 3-pointers made and seventh in 3-point field goal percentage. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Перейти на форум:
32,719,507 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 18 Апреля 2024, 22:10:57