IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Всё про Lineage2 | Файлы
Автор He added that the goalie would return
cherry452
Пользователь

Живу на форуме

Статус: offline
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 28 Ноября 2016, 12:12:16
UFC 175 will play a very big role in Chris Weidmans career. It will either be the night he proves it wasnt just luck that got him the belt or it will cement the fact that he isnt worthy of being among the great champions. Either way you look at it, two belts are on the line Saturday night, and the card has a few interesting fights for fans. This is how Gabby McAlpine and Jordan Cieciwa see the night playing out. Follow Gabby @WebSodaGirl and cheer for #TeamGabzilla, or you can back #TeamJC and my picks @FitCityJordan Chris Weidman (11-0-0) vs. Lyoto Machida (21-4-0) JC: Thankfully Machida is not known for his leg kicks. I never want to see video like Anderson Silva breaking his shin again, thank you very much. This is the night that Weidman proves himself. However, I think Machida will play the spoiler. Weidman has the advantage in wrestling, but look what Machida did to the last wrestler he met. He destroyed Munoz, and thats no easy task. I think we are looking at a Machida who wants to get back to his winning ways. Its going to start here with Weidman. Look for a very decisive win for the contender. Hell get his timing, and a third round KO. Gabzilla: Chris Weidman will get this; I have sat with Chris and have had the fortunate opportunity to really chat with him. People say his last two fights were flukes. The knock out and the broken leg... I dont think so. We are in the new age of a champion. I believe in him and nothing can stop him now. Ronda Rousey (9-0-0) vs. Alexis Davis (16-5-0) JC: Here is the problem with this fight. Rousey is just simply outstanding. No one in her division has got to the point where they are just purely dominant. She does not have an equal yet. That is just part of the evolution of womens MMA. Someone will put the time in, and have the killer instinct, I dont think its Davis, not yet anyway. Rousey made it clear last fight that she answered the critics by improving her striking, leaving her game without any holes. She is just too dominant right now to let Davis take the belt. It will be a good fight, Davis is skilled. She just wont get the win. This is probably going to be another first round arm bar. Gabzilla: I dont think any woman in the division has a chance against Rousey. Lover her or hate her, she is here to stay Stefan Struve (25-6-0) vs. Matt Mitrione (7-3-0) JC: I am very excited to see Struve back in the cage, and really think the Martine fight is the only match up that makes sense. Martine is skilled and building a solid career in MMA. He knocks people out, and makes fights exciting. However, Martine is susceptible to the submission game. Those long legs of Struve and the fact that hes a smart fighter, I see this heading to the mat. Very similar to the win against Pat Barry, I see this being a solid triangle choke win for the Dutch Giant. Gabzilla: I think Matt will take this one. Struve is a giant... He has amazing reach and has won by sub. But I dont think he will be able to manage the power of Martine. Think Matt takes the win by KO Uriah Hall vs. Thiago Santos JC: Uriah Hall just doesnt seem to be there for the big show. If he hasnt gone back to his gym and really turned it up for this fight, I cant see him getting past Thiago Santos. Hall is a terrific wrestler, but it hasnt translated yet to the UFC cage. My fear for Hall is that he looks flat again, loses to Santos, and finds himself out of a job with the UFC. Im sure being 1-2 in his last three fights has done everything but impress the brass at the UFC. Time will tell, and Thiago Santos is the perfect test to see if Hall belongs in the UFC or not. He is fighting for his job, so he may bring that next level wrestling. I see this ending in a decision with Santos being the victor. Gabzilla: Hall won his last fight against Lebed but who hasnt beaten Chris... Halls start in the UFC after TUF has not been good. He has not lived up to the hype Thiago Santos is hungry and will win over hall. Graziano Pelle Italy Jersey .com) - Former New York Mets general manager Omar Minaya is joining the Major League Baseball Players Association staff as a senior advisor to executive director Tony Clark. http://www.socceritalyonline.com/Giorgio-Chiellini-UEFA-EURO-Italy-Jersey/ . -- Jesse Lussier scored 8:24 into overtime as the Halifax Mooseheads erased a four-goal deficit to beat the host Val-dOr Foreurs 6-5 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. http://www.socceritalyonline.com/Matteo-Darmian-UEFA-EURO-Italy-Jersey/ . -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend. http://www.socceritalyonline.com/Leonardo-Bonucci-UEFA-EURO-Italy-Jersey/ . Jean-Gabriel Pageau and Buddy Robinson scored 43 seconds apart in the second period to lead the Binghamton Senators to a 4-1 victory over the Bulldogs in American Hockey League action Friday night at the Bell Centre. Mattia Perin Jersey . Berdych and Stepanek played all five matches when the Czechs beat Spain 3-2 in the final last November in Prague to win the countrys first title as an independent nation.BOSTON -- Buffalo Sabres goalie Matt Hackett sustained a serious injury when Boston Bruins defenceman Torey Krug fell on his right leg on Saturday. "It was pretty bad," Buffalo coach Ted Nolan said after Bostons 4-1 win. "According to the medical staff, it wasnt too good." Nolan said Hacketts leg wasnt broken. He added that the goalie would return with the team to Buffalo where he would be examined by club medical personnel. Krug was skating toward the net when he was upended by Buffalo defenceman Jamie McBain and fell on Hacketts leg in the crease with 11:35 left in the third period. "I just felt like my feet got kicked out from under me, and I landed on his leg," Krug said. "For a second I thhought he was OK and then he started screaming.dddddddddddd So I feel bad." Hackett remained sprawled on the ice, face down. After more than five minutes, he was carefully placed on a wheeled stretcher. Hackett, who had been recalled from Rochester of the AHL on March 17, was replaced by Connor Knapp with Boston leading 3-1. Knapp, the seventh goalie to dress for the Sabres this season, had been called up from Rochester on Friday. "Definitely not the way you want to play your first NHL minutes (to) see Hack go down like that," Knapp said. "Thats probably the majority of how injuries happen (to goalies). Were so focused on the puck. "Its not a great defensive posture to be down on your knees." Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Перейти на форум:
32,854,098 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 25 Апреля 2024, 06:06:57