Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
Имя   Пароль  запомнить

Просмотр темы
Вернуться на сайт: Конст.Пати IlluminatI Клан Burned Sky

IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Вы с нами?
Автор "I was very blessed to enjoy a grea
hily123
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
ICQ статус a
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 11 Ноября 2016, 13:01:31
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina -- Third-seeded Tommy Robredo reached the second round of the Copa Claro clay court tournament with a 6-4, 6-4 win over fellow-Spaniard Pablo Carreno Busta on Monday. Damarious Randall Packers Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Argentinas Carlos Berlocq defeated Joao Sousa of Portugal 6-4, 6-2 and Pablo Andujar of Spain came back to beat Argentinas Federico Delbonis 3-6, 7-5, 6-1. Spaniard David Ferrer is the top seed followed by Fabio Fognini of Italy, who won the Royal Guard Open. It was his third ATP Tour title -- all on clay. Johnny Jolly Packers Jersey . Iwakuma pitched seven strong innings to stay unbeaten in road games since last July, leading the Seattle Mariners to a 5-2 win over the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday night. Reggie White Packers Jersey . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. http://www.packerssportsonline.com/super-bowl-xlix-julius-peppers-jersey/ . The four-time Grand Slam champion has beaten Hantuchova nine straight times, with the Slovaks only win coming when they first played 10 years ago. "I had a tough first opponent who can play extremely good tennis," Sharapova said.VANCOUVER - Offensive lineman Ben Archibald has retired, the B.C. Lions announced Friday. The CFL club has also released veteran linebacker Anton McKenzie. Archibald spent three seasons with B.C. after signing as a free agent in 2011. He began his CFL career with the Calgary Stampeders in 08. Overall, Archibald appeared in 102 career regular-season games, six playoff contests and two Grey Cup victories (08 with Calgary, 11 with B.C.). "I was very blessed to enjoy a great CFL career," Archibald said in a statement. "I am grateful for the opportunity to have played for two great organizations in Calgary and B.C. and I will always treasure the memories from my time in the CFL." Added Lions GM Wally Buono: "BBen brought a quiet professionalism to the B. Eddie Lacy Packers Jersey. . Lions and he was a great example of the complete player; good on the field, good in the dressing room and a great role model as a husband, father and teammate. We wish him and his family the very best in the future." McKenzie spent five seasons with B.C., appearing in 69 regular-season games. He began his CFL career with the Saskatchewan Roughriders and earned Grey Cup rings with both clubs (07 with Saskatchewan, 11 with B.C.) "Anton gave everything he had each and every time he had the opportunity to do so," Lions head coach Mike Benevides said. "He has a very bright future ahead of him and were grateful for his services as a Lion." Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

--------------------
avavb
a a a a a
Перейти на форум:
33,072,886 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 05 Мая 2024, 12:12:17