Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
Имя   Пароль  запомнить

Просмотр темы
Вернуться на сайт: Конст.Пати IlluminatI Клан Burned Sky

IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Вы с нами?
Автор Baltimores Adam Jones is more than 270,000 votes
hily123
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
ICQ статус a
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 11 Ноября 2016, 13:01:29
ST. Gavin Escobar Cowboys Jersey . LOUIS -- For four straight starts, Michael Wacha has been all but untouchable and appeared totally oblivious to the stakes. The St. Louis Cardinals need one more just like that from the pressure-proof rookie to get to the World Series for the second time in three years. Wacha outpitched NL Cy Young front-runner Clayton Kershaw in Game 2 and the Cardinals won 1-0 on an unearned run to take a 2-0 series lead. Theyre matched again in Game 6 Friday night, the precocious right-hander and the lefty whod be at the top of anyones list to work a must-win. This time, the Cardinals lead the Los Angeles Dodgers 3-2. "I just expect Michael to go out and do what hes done, just like the rest of our guys," manager Mike Matheny said. "Stick with what youve done all along the way, and dont ignore and dont deny the excitement." The Dodgers brought the series back to St. Louis by muscling up on offence, with Adrian Gonzalez hitting two of their four homers in a 6-4 Game 5 victory Wednesday. Runs figure to be hard to come by in Game 6, although pitchers wont have shadows as an ally with a 7:37 p.m. CDT start. Game 2 had a late afternoon start with shadows creeping across Busch Stadium especially in the early innings and lights providing no real help, plus there was fatigue from the Cardinals 13-inning win to open the series. "I think youll see both clubs get better at-bats just from the standpoint of vision," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. Mattingly was hopeful both Hanley Ramirez (ribs) and Andre Ethier (ankle) would benefit from a travel day Thursday and be in the lineup. "Andre, I expect to play. He just seems to get a little stronger," Mattingly said. As for Ramirez, who was hit by a pitch in Game 1, "We dont feel like hes getting any worse. Its just a matter of how the game goes for him." The Cardinals didnt work out either, taking a bit of a mental break. "Weve had a lot of these lately," Matheny said. "Going back and forth I can feel a little jet lag. The guys arent going to forget how to hit, forget how to throw." Kershaw is the major league ERA leader three years running and worked the Dodgers division clincher against Atlanta on three days rest. He gave up just two hits in six innings of Game 1 and was ready to go long before the Dodgers bats came alive. "I dont really think about the what-ifs," Kershaw said. "I always assumed I was going to pitch Game 6." Kershaw has a career 1-2 post-season record despite an impressive 2.88 post-season ERA. "All we have to do," Gonzalez said, "is score for him." Wacha is 2-0 with a microscopic 0.64 ERA in the post-season, allowing just six hits in 14 innings with 17 strikeouts. Counting his last start of the regular season, when he was one out shy of a no-hitter, make it 3-0 with an 0.42 ERA. Slim leads have been of no concern, with the Cardinals totalling five runs in those games. "Just this whole post-season ride has been amazing," Wacha said. "Hopefully we can just keep it going." He knows how tough the opposing pitcher is, but says that cant be factor. "Kershaws a tough pitcher, obviously, and you saw that in his last start," Wacha said. "But I try not to worry too much about who Im facing. "Just try to approach it like any other start and just worry about myself, really." Both are hard throwers from Texas who got to the majors fast. Kershaw was 20 when he made his debut in 2008 and Wacha was 21 and hadnt been in the system a year when he opened with seven strong innings against the Royals in May. "He obviously handles himself pretty well," Kershaw said. "I dont think nerves is going to be the issue for him." The Dodgers are trying to become the 12th team to rally from a 3-1 deficit to win a best-of-seven series. The Cardinals squandered a 3-1 series last fall against the Giants. Game 7 would be Saturday night, and another rematch. The Dodgers Hyun-Jim Ryu worked seven innings of three-hit ball in Game 3 to outpitch Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright, who got no help from a shaky defence. Maliek Collins Cowboys Jersey . And like the near entirety of last season, Jonathan Bernier and Torontos goaltending tandem is up to the task. Rolando McClain Cowboys Jersey . Jeff Green and Jordan Crawford each scored 19 points, Bass added 15 points and had a game-saving block in the closing seconds Saturday, and the Celtics held on for a 103-100 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers. http://www.thecowboysfansmall.com/c-30-cowboys-charles-tapper-jersey.aspx . Mission accomplished. Now the Royals will take the field on Saturday with a World Series lead for the first time in team history when they play Game 4 of the Fall Classic against the Giants at AT&T Park.New York, NY - Toronto outfielder Jose Bautista has moved into the lead for all American League vote-getters in the latest balloting results for the 2014 All-Star Game. Bautista has received 2,135,223 votes to vault past Angels outfielder Mike Trout for the overall top spot. Trout had held the lead each of the past two weeks and is second overall with 1,945,170 votes. The third starting outfield spot is currently held by Torontos Melky Cabrera with 1,096,784 votes. Baltimores Adam Jones is more than 270,000 votes behind. Detroits Miguel Cabrera continues a healthy lead at first base with 1,477,420 votes, well in front of Chicago rookie Jose Abreus total of 845,059. Oakland third baseman Josh Donaldson has 1,470,544 votes and owns the widdest margin in the AL with a lead of more than 740,000 votes over Tampa Bays Evan Longoria. Alfred Morris Cowboys Jersey. New Yorks Derek Jeter still leads at shortstop with 1,376,054 votes, more than 160,000 votes in front of Chicagos Alexei Ramirez, while Seattle second baseman Robinson Cano has 1,111,880 votes and is comfortably ahead of Ian Kinsler of Detroit. Baltimore catcher Matt Wieters has 1,235,369 votes and is well ahead of New Yorks Brian McCann, while Orioles designated hitter Nelson Cruz still maintains a strong advantage over Bostons David Ortiz. The All-Star Game is scheduled for July 15 at Target Field in Minneapolis. Voting will conclude July 3. The All-Star teams will be revealed the weekend of July 5-6. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

--------------------
avavb
a a a a a
Перейти на форум:
33,065,267 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 05 Мая 2024, 05:05:27