Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
Имя   Пароль  запомнить

Просмотр темы
Вернуться на сайт: Конст.Пати IlluminatI Клан Burned Sky

IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Вы с нами?
Автор r to learn this offence and help this team
hily123
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
ICQ статус a
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 17 Ноября 2016, 13:01:29
ST. Swingman Wilt Chamberlain Jersey . PAUL, Minn. -- The Minnesota Wild gained some momentum heading into a stretch in which they will spend little time at home. Josh Harding made a season-high 37 saves in another strong home outing, and the Wild beat the San Jose Sharks 3-1 on Sunday night despite recording a season-low 13 shots. Zach Parise scored twice -- once into an empty net -- and Mikko Koivu added a goal for the Wild, who have won three of four. "It was a hard game, and thats a tough team to play against," Parise said. "We were able to hang on and win, so thats important for us." Patrick Marleau scored with 1:41 left for San Jose, which went 1-3 on a four-game trip. The Sharks, who have lost three in a row in regulation for the first time this season, are 0-5-1 in their last six games in Minnesota. Antti Niemi made 10 saves. The Wild plays seven of their next eight away from home. To maintain their standing within the tough Western Conference, they will need to play better than their 5-6-3 road record. "We dont want to go out and make everything look pretty," forward Matt Cooke said. "Were a team thats going to go out and play responsible, take care of our own end, and capitalize on our opportunities. "That should suit us well heading on the road." That was evident late against the Sharks when Minnesota focused on strong play in its own end against a team that was averaging an NHL-best 36 shots per game and scoring 3.34 goals. Minnesota held the Sharks to just six third-period shots, after allowing 21 in the second. "I feel like we got a lot of good practice in our defensive game tonight, and we were sharp," Wild coach Mike Yeo said. "They got the one at the end, but I thought we did a really good job in the third period. We were playing tight, we had good layers, and we were tough to come through." Parise and Koivu scored second-period goals to give Minnesota a 2-0 lead. Parise pushed the Wilds edge back to two goals when he scored at 19:54 of the third period. "Its always frustrating when you lose," San Jose centre Joe Pavelski said. "We did a few of the things we wanted to and it didnt feel like we gave them much. It was competitive, but we didnt find a way." Harding, who improved to 13-1 at home, is 16-4-3 overall. He lowered his goals-against average to an NHL-best 1.50 and moved into a second-place tie with Niemi and Pittsburghs Marc-Andre Fleury for most wins. "Whenever you can keep a team like that at bay, youre going to be happy," Harding said. "I always say it, but when we have guys like our captain and the leaders on this team blocking shots like they were, putting their body in front of the puck, it makes everybody want to battle that much harder." The Wild blocked 18 shots, including three by Koivu and Cooke. Two days after Sharks coach Todd McLellan questioned his teams energy level following a 5-3 loss in Carolina, San Jose came out more aggressive. The Sharks got the puck deep in the offensive end and outshot Minnesota 11-5 in the first period. Despite Harding giving up a number of prime rebounds, the Sharks couldnt score. However, a rebound led to Parises first goal early in the second period. With Jason Pominville about to crash into him, Niemi blocked a slap shot from Marco Scandella, but the rebound was picked up by Parise in front. He quickly shifted the puck to his backhand and put a shot into the empty net. McLellan was adamant that the goal shouldnt have counted. "Ill be looking for an explanation," he said. "I dont know how the outcome of the game wouldve gone, who knows what happens if thats disallowed." Koivu made it 2-0 a little more than four minutes later beating Niemi with a wrist shot on the stick side. Niemi was pulled for an extra skater with 2:15 to play, and Marleau got the Sharks on the board by squeezing a rebound between Harding and the left post. NOTES: The teams will meet again Thursday at San Jose. ... Wild fourth-line centre Zenon Konopka returned after sitting as a healthy scratch the previous two games. ... San Jose RW Marty Havlat was scratched. No reason was given, but he limped off the ice after blocking a shot Friday in Carolina. ... Minnesota is 14-0-3 when leading after two periods. Tim Hardaway Warriors Jersey . Tortorella told The Vancouver Province hell be cheering for Team Sweden to win gold when they take on the defending Olympic champions on Sunday morning. "I hope Sweden wins, cause I dont think Hammer (Dan Hamhuis) is going to play, judging by whats happened. Latrell Sprewell Warriors Jersey . But when it was all over they had wasted another lead, seen another pitcher flame out on the mound and lost their fourth straight at home. http://www.gswarriorsonline.com/womens-tim-hardaway-basketball-jersey/ . JOHNS, N.When it comes to the most important position on the field, the Toronto Argonauts are in a very good place. Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process. He will be the starter, but the backup job is open. Zach Collaros won that battle with Trevor Harris a year ago, getting the call when Ray was injured on two separate occasions. Among the highlights for Collaros was leading the team to four consecutive road wins in as many weeks, something that had never been done before in CFL history. Collaros signed a free-agent deal in Hamilton, so the chance to claim the shotgun seat next to Ray is there for the taking. There are four pivots looking to claim that spot, although Harris may have the best chance of claiming the role. During training camp a year ago, the Argo brain trust could not decide on who should be the number two man to Ray. Collaros and Harris both showed promise, knew the playbook inside and out and had the respect of their teammates. Collaros won the job in 2013, this year head coach Scott Milanovich says its Harris job; at least for now. "Right now Trevor is going to get that first shot," said the coach. "But hes by no means number two. Hes been here for two years and hes earned the right, hes played well when hes played, so hes going to get the first shot there, but hes going to still have to earn it."Harris didnt see much game action last year, but did show potential when he got on the field. What does he have to do to guarantee hell be first off the bench if Ray cant play?"Just the same things hes been doing really," continued Milanovich. "I went back and watched him just a few weeks ago, all his plays, and what Trevor does is hes efficient with the ball, he knows the offence, he takes whats there, he moves better in the pocket than you think he does, and hes a little bit in the mould of Ricky." Excuse me? "Im not going to anoint him Ricky Ray," the coach clarified, "but hes in that mould, thats how he kinda plays the game. Im anxious to see him get a bunch of reps and see if he can take himself to the next level."Harris is also ready to show what he can do. The soon to be 28-year old is a product of Edinboro University in Pennsylvania, where he set every school passing record. He worked hard on getting stronger in the off season. He put on about a dozen pounds and now tips the scale at 220. Mentally, hes same uber-pprepared pivot. Swingman Klay Thompson Jersey. "My mindset hasnt changed since the day I walked in," said Harris. "You prepare to be the starter, they put you where they feel you are (on the depth chart) and if youre told youre not good enough to make it, then so be it." So how did he try to improve himself in the off season? "Just sharpening as a whole," Harris continued. "You watch Ricky and every day hes working on his strengths and hes working harder on his weaknesses. Thats just what you have to do, you just have to continue to get better in all facets. I was trying my butt off all off season to improve my strength. I want to be able to take more hits if I need to do so, I want to work on my touch, my accuracy and my route throwing." Also in the mix to be the backup are returning players Mitchell Gale and Josh Portis, along with newcomer Casey Pachall out of TCU, a player many thought would be selected in the NFL draft. Pachall - pronounced pa-HALL - is up against stiff competition, a game with new rules, a new field, new terminology, and oh yeah, a potential work stoppage. Thats something he doesnt think will be a problem, despite any missed practices or exhibition games giving him less time to impress his potential new bosses. "I dont think its going to affect anybody around here," said the strong-armed Texan. "Of course if it did happen, we would miss a few days of learning, but thats on us to learn ourselves and each of us has to stay in their playbook and do what were asked in order to learn this offence and help this team in any way possible. How many QBs will break camp? Last year the Argos carried five, fearing that they would lose Collaros and Harris to free agency and/or the Ottawa Redblacks expansion draft. Theres no expansion draft next year, so General Manager Jim Barker doesnt have to keep as many bodies around. How many will the Argos keep? "Probably four," Barker told TSN.ca "The plan we have with Ricky is to have a battle to be two and three (on the depth chart) and the fourth guy wed like to develop. Theres four of them here who have been here, so one of those guys wont be unless the new guy (cant get the job done)." "If its close you obviously look at the guy who hasnt been here as long," continued the GM. "The guys who have been here before should be ahead." To surmise; Ray is the obvious starting quarterback. Harris is the man to beat as the backup, while Gale and Portis will each have to outperform Pachall, or one of them will be the odd man out. That leads to a lot of competition for a team without a controversy at the position. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

--------------------
avavb
a a a a a
Перейти на форум:
33,385,065 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 18 Мая 2024, 21:09:56