Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
Имя   Пароль  запомнить

Просмотр темы
Вернуться на сайт: Конст.Пати IlluminatI Клан Burned Sky

IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Вы с нами?
Автор only 39.9 percent of the oppositio
hily123
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
ICQ статус a
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 26 Ноября 2016, 14:02:14
LA MOLINA, Spain - Canadas Dominique Maltais capped her snowboard cross season title by winning the final World Cup of the season on Saturday. Authentic Tony Romo Cowboys Jersey . Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-François, Que., overtook and held off Lindsey Jacobellis to edge out the American and win the womens final under sunny skies in the Pyrenees mountains. Raffaella Brutto of Italy finished third after Yuka Fujimori of Japan crashed. Maltais, who won the silver medal at the Sochi Olympics, finished the season with 5,400 points. Jacobellis was next with 3,760, followed by Alexandra Jekova of Bulgaria with 2,850. "I knew that the crystal globe was waiting for me already," Maltais said. "But I love what I do, so I really wanted to end the season on a good way. Im very happy about my careers fifth title." Maltais called it a "great race on a great course." "It was tight racing from quarter-finals through finals," she said. "I pushed myself a lot because I wanted to finish the season with a big win." Paul Berg of Germany earned his first career individual win. Berg rode flawlessly to finish ahead of Olympic silver medallist Nikolay Olyunin, with Spaniard Regino Hernandez coming third after he and Calgarys Christopher Robanske slowed each other down early in the descent. On Friday, Omar Visintin of Italy claimed the mens season title when Australian Jarryd Hughes, the only rider with a chance to overtake Visintin in the standings, failed to qualify. Visintin didnt advance beyond Saturdays quarter-finals. Olympic champion Pierre Vaultier of France fell early in the round of 16. Berg and Robanske both moved ahead of Hughes in the standings. Bergs win lifted him into second place to end the season with 2,150 points, behind Visintins 3,076. Robanske ended the campaign in third with 2,120. "Im speechless," Berg said. "Yesterday, I was happy about my good result in the qualifications. Today, I just wanted to go for it and challenge the big names. I never thought about winning a World Cup this season. Its still such a surprise." Authentic Terrell McClain Cowboys Jersey . - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum. Authentic Benson Mayowa Cowboys Jersey .com) - Guess whos back, back again? Josh Gordons back, tell a friend. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/Elite-LP-Ladouceur-Cowboys-Jersey/ .com) - Longtime Senators star Daniel Alfredsson returned to Ottawa on Thursday to officially announce his retirement.Piscataway, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - The fourth-ranked Wisconsin Badgers take aim at their ninth straight win, as they visit one of the two new members of the Big Ten Conference, the Rutgers Scarlet Knights on Sunday evening. Save for an 80-70 home loss to Duke in early December, Wisconsin has been perfect this season, the team going 15-1, which includes a 3-0 mark in Big Ten play. The Badgers claimed a 62-55 win over visiting Purdue last Wednesday to improve to 8-1 at home. They are 4-0 in true road games, and 7-0 outside of Madison all told when you factor in their 3-0 mark in neutral-site affairs. Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan recorded his school-record 159th Big Ten victory in the win over Purdue. Rutgers has had an up and down season to this point, winning nine of its first 16 games, and only one of three Big Ten bouts. The Scarlet Knights suffered a 65-49 setback at Nebraska on Thursday, that coming five days after they logged their first-ever Big Ten victory at home against Penn State (50-46). RUs last win over a ranked opponent was a 67-62 verdict over No. 24 Pittsburgh at the RAC on Jan. 5, 2013. The highest ranked team that Rutgers has ever defeated was a 74-64 final versus No. 6 West Virginia at the RAC on Feb. 27, 1982. Wisconsin has won all three previous meetings with Rutgers, the most recent being a 70-62 decision on the road back on Dec. 4, 2004. Despite being outshot and outrebounded, Wisconsin still found a way to knock off visiting Purdue earlier in the week. The Badgers got 21 points from Frank Kaminsky, 15 from Josh Gasser and 13 from Traevon Jackson. Sam Dekker tallied just six points, but earned his 1,000th career point in the process. The Badgers missed 11 of their 14 3-point attempts, but used a massive 25-3 edge in points at the foul line to earn the hard-fought victory. Dak Prescott Jersey Impact. Kaminsky continues to live up his billing as the Big Tens Preseason Player of the Year, as he averages 16.9 points and 8.2 rebounds per game. Dekker (12.3 ppg, 4.6 rpg) and Nigel Hayes (12.1 ppg, 6.9 rpg) are the other double-digit scorers for the Badgers, who put up 74.2 ppg in hitting 49.2 percent of their field goal attempts, and 74.8 percent of their free throws. Conversely, foes are generating just 54.1 ppg, as UW puts the clamps down on defense in permitting success on only 39.9 percent of the oppositions field goal chances. Wisconsin is tops in the nation in fewest turnovers per game (8.5). Poor shooting and carelessness with the basketball proved to be Rutgers undoing in its first Big Ten road clash, as the team knocked down only 34.7 percent of its field goal attempts, which included a mere 2-of-13 effort from 3-point range. The Scarlet Knights converted just 13-of-23 free throws as well, while committing an unsightly 19 turnovers. Bishop Daniels paced RU with a dozen points off the bench, while the only starter to reach double figures was Kadeem Jack with 11. Jack was guilty of five miscues. Myles Mack and Jack rank one-two on the teams scoring list for the season, but they net only 13.3 and 12.1 ppg, respectively. As a result of the rather anemic attack, the Scarlet Knights are generating just 58.2 ppg, which ranks as the worst figure in the Big Ten, and has the team ranked as one of the worst in the country. Fortunately, Rutgers is giving up only 60.5 ppg, or its record would likely be well below .500, rather than two games over at the moment. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

--------------------
avavb
a a a a a
Перейти на форум:
33,202,895 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 11 Мая 2024, 14:02:49