Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
Имя   Пароль  запомнить

Просмотр темы
Вернуться на сайт: Конст.Пати IlluminatI Клан Burned Sky

IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Вы с нами?
Автор he sank a long putt to avoid a triple
hily123
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
ICQ статус a
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 26 Ноября 2016, 14:02:26
Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Adam Bedell Jersey .ca. Hello Kerry, Hope you can shed some light on the Dustin Tokarski incident during the Habs-Red Wings game on Sunday. Tokarski took a puck off the mask which apparently dislodged one of the straps on his mask. Although he was frantically motioning to the ref to blow the whistle, play was allowed to continue and the Red Wings eventually scored, ruining his chance for a shutout. It seems like the refs are in a no-win situation there but when the puck, while still in the offensive zone is not being directed toward the goal, shouldnt the play be stopped to allow the goalie to fix his equipment? Randy Trimm Hey Randy: The unbuckled or broken strap on Dustin Tokarskis mask, resulting from a Danny DeKeyser shot, appears to have been a distraction of sorts for the Montreal goalkeeper but it did not compromise his personal safety in any way. The referee correctly allowed play to continue until such time as Montreal either gained possession of the puck; it cleared the end zone or ended up in the back of the net. Even though there was a short time when the puck was not being directed at the goal, Detroit did however maintain control of the puck and sustained continuous pressure in the Montreal end zone finishing with a goal by Riley Sheahan. Rule 9.6 is very clear on the subject as to when the referee should stop play: When a goalkeeper has lost his helmet and/or face mask and his team has control of the puck, the play shall be stopped immediately to allow the goalkeeper the opportunity to regain his helmet and/or face mask. When the opposing team has control of the puck, play shall only be stopped if there is no immediate and impending scoring opportunity. Tokarski did not lose his helmet and/or face mask as cited in the above rule but instead it remained in position and provided normal protection in spite of the unbuckled snap. As a result, it is most reasonable for the referee to judge that a broken strap did not compromise the goalies safety nor should it impede the goalkeepers ability to defend his net. Lets suppose that Tokarski grabbed his mask and pulled it off his head and then discarded it to the side to really get the refs attention. Rule 9.6 also goes on to state that when a goalkeeper deliberately removes his helmet and/or face mask to secure a stoppage of play, the Referee shall stop play as outlined (reference to immediate and impending scoring opportunity) and in this case assess the goalkeeper a minor penalty for delaying the game. There is a more cagey way for a goalie to flip his damaged mask off with a series of head shakes and not incur the delay of game penalty. Jonathan Quick of the LA Kings is quite proficient in this area of expertise. When I first signed an NHL contract in 1973, I was assigned to work in the minor professional leagues where I often had the good fortune to travel with team scouts. I learned so much listening to these legendary former NHL players, including Johnny Bower and Lorne Gump Worsley. These two former great goalkeepers played almost all of their careers without a mask. The scars on their face looked like a road map to the back roads of Canada! Johnny and Gump told me of being hit in the face with pucks and sticks but never giving up on the play until they either covered the puck or the referee blew his whistle. They didnt complain about having to stop pucks with their face if necessary, it was just an expect part of their job. These men, along with the others of their time, were a very special breed. Granted it was a different era in the game but there just might be a lesson the current crop of goalkeepers could learn if their strap comes unbuckled—dont stop playing until you hear a whistle blow even if it means stopping the puck with your face(mask)! Johnny Bower is one of the nicest men you could ever meet. Mr. Bower turned 90 years of age on November 8 and was honored by the Toronto Maple Leafs in their game against the NY Rangers. The sellout crowd in the Air Canada Centre serenaded the hockey legend with happy birthday and they didnt stop singing until the whistle blew. Seb Hines Orlando City SC Jersey . The 31-year-old, a two-time CFL lineman of the year, was among the most coveted free agents on the market. The Windsor, Ont., native will be especially important to a team that has lost veteran quarterback Anthony Calvillo to retirement and is expected to go with the less experienced Troy Smith and Tanner Marsh this season. Brek Shea Orlando City SC Jersey .Brooks, a three-year veteran, was slow to get up after suffering the injury during a 5-yard run by Arian Foster.Brooks limped off the field midway through the quarter and then slowly walked to the locker room a few minutes later. http://www.orlandocityshop.com/Authentic-Carlos-Rivas-Orlando-City-Sc-Jersey/ .Brothers B.J. and Justin Upton each homered and had an outfield assist, and the Braves held on for a 4-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday night.PINEHURST, N.C. -- Rickie Fowler turned in another strong finish in one of golfs biggest events and gained the experience of playing in the final group of a major. He will have to wait a little longer for his first major title or his second PGA Tour victory. The 25-year-old Fowler tied for second Sunday in the U.S. Open, finishing with a 2-over 72 for a 1-under 279 total at Pinehurst No. 2. Fowler and Erik Compton ended up eight strokes behind runaway winner Martin Kaymer, who dominated the tournament so completely the first two days that everyone else was playing for second. Ultimately, Fowler said, his second top-five major finish of the year is proof hes inching closer to some breakthrough moments -- the kind that could eliminate the questions about whether he is more hype than substance. "It doesnt matter what I do. Im always going to have critics," Fowler said. "... Obviously, theres been some great finishes, but I want to win and I want to win more." Fowlers only tour win came two years ago in the Wells Fargo Championship. He was two shots back at the Masters going into the final day before shooting 73 to tie for fifth. He has always attracted plenty of attention with his flamboyant style, from the knickers he wore Thursday in opening round in tribute to late U.S. Open champion Payne Stewart to the nearly head-to-toe orange of alma mater Oklahoma State he wore Sunday. His game has been a work in progress with swing coach Butch Harmon since the end of last year following the deathh of former coach Barry McDonnell in 2011. David Mateos Orlando City SC Jersey. While Fowler has shown improvement, he has also missed the cut in three of six events since the Masters. At Pinehurst No. 2, he shot even-par 70 on Thursday and Friday then followed with a 67 to put himself in the final group. But he never got much momentum Sunday, with his double bogey on the fourth hole -- he sank a long putt to avoid a triple -- stalling him early. He also hooked a tee shot on the 16th so badly that a man had to snatch up his child to avoid the ball skirting along the pine needles, though Fowler managed to save par on that hole before a bogey on 17 helped drop him into a tie for second. "He hit a couple of bad shots and that put him into some bad positions, but he saved it very well," Kaymer said. "... I was just hoping for him that he makes birdie on 18, because I think he really deserved to finish second here." Still, if Fowler felt disappointed with tying for second, he did not show it Sunday evening. As Compton talked with reporters, Fowler pulled out his cellphone and snapped a selfie with Compton in the background as he stood to the side waiting his turn. "Its kind of the same way handling rounds at the U.S. Open here," Fowler said about winning a major. "You cant get ahead of yourself, you have to stay patient, have to stay in the moment and keep going through the process. ... Were going to continue to do this and keep my game progressing the right way, and its just a matter of time." NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

--------------------
avavb
a a a a a
Перейти на форум:
33,225,065 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 12 Мая 2024, 10:10:45