Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
Имя   Пароль  запомнить

Просмотр темы
Вернуться на сайт: Конст.Пати IlluminatI Клан Burned Sky

IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Вы с нами?
Автор Maybin accounted for two of the Argos 33
hily123
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
ICQ статус a
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 02 Декабря 2016, 14:02:57
LONDON -- Martina Hingis is returning to play at Wimbledon for the first time in seven years. Howie Kendrick Jersey . The former singles and doubles champion from Switzerland was granted a wild card by the All England Club on Wednesday for the womens doubles tournament. Her partner is Russias Vera Zvonareva, a former doubles winner and singles runner-up. In addition to her singles title in 1997, the 33-year-old Hingis is a two-time doubles winner at Wimbledon, with Helena Sukova in 1996 and Jana Novotna in 1998. After a second retirement in 2007, Hingis returned to the game in July 2013 but has restricted her outings to doubles. She last played at Wimbledon in 2007, losing in the third round of the singles. Her last doubles appearance at Wimbledon dates back to 2000, when she went out in the second round. Hingis has been playing doubles this year with Germanys Sabine Lisicki. They won in Miami, giving Hingis her first title since 2007. With Lisicki now concentrating on singles, Hingis turned to Zvonareva, who won the Wimbledon doubles title with Elena Vesnina in 2010 and lost to Serena Williams in the singles final in 2010. However, the 29-year-old Zvonareva has barely competed since 2012 because of illness and injury. Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus, a Wimbledon semifinalist in 2006, was granted a wild card for the mens singles tournament. His ATP ranking has slipped to No. 118. Five British players also received wild cards. Among the women, Kristyna Pliskova of the Czech Republic and three British players were given wild card singles entries. More wild cards will be announced before play begins on June 23rd. Adrian Gonzalez Authentic Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings and guard Jimmer Fredette have completed a buyout of his contract, clearing the way for the former BYU sensation to become a free agent. Scott Kazmir Dodgers Jersey . The day began ominously for the Rangers when star pitcher Yu Darvish was scratched from his scheduled start with stiffness in his neck. Fill-in Scott Baker gave up three hits over six innings and Chris Gimenez hit a tiebreaking two-out RBI single in the sixth off Phil Hughes. http://www.ladodgersprostore.com/Chase-Utley-dodgers-jersey/ . - Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis said Wednesday hes "nodded off" during meetings, but he said its something every player does.TORONTO -- Now the Toronto Argonauts have no excuse for using a picture of Aaron Maybin as a New York Jet on their website. The 25-year-old import defensive end made his CFL debut Friday night in the Argos 23-20 loss to the Montreal Alouettes. While Maybin acknowledged it takes more than a week to learn a new defence, he said it was a good night. "Obviously you never want to start off with a loss in your debut game," said the Baltimore native. "But one thing I can say is Im happy to be back on a football field, man. It was a blast to get out here, fly around and play with these guys. They have an extremely talented team. Its good to be a part of something like that again." Having already locked up first place in the East, the Argos had nothing riding on the game. As such, they fielded a lineup that was virtually unrecognizable. Seventeen of 24 starters were shelved. That helped point the spotlight at Maybin, selected 11th overall in the 2009 NFL draft by the Buffalo Bills. After his stint with the Jets, he was a final training camp cut of the Cincinnati Bengals on Aug. 18. The Argos signed him as a free agent on Oct. 27, looking to add some teeth to a defence that ranked seventh in the league with 38 sacks going into Fridays game. Toronto head coach Scott Milanovich had little by way of immediate review. "I saw him make a couple of a plays and be athletic but I doont get to study our defence during a game. Andre Ethier Authentic Jersey. Im generally concerned more about what were running on offence and trying to get prepared there. "So itd be unfair for me to really evaluate him at this point." Wearing No. 56, Maybin accounted for two of the Argos 33 defensive tackles on the night and did his best to make a nuisance of himself on other plays. Listed at six foot four and 237 pounds, Maybin is a willowy pass rusher who uses his speed to try to beat defenders. He believes that might be a good fit north of the border. "Its a lot more of a passing- and skill-oriented game. You see those guys kind of getting into space a lot more. A guy like myself, he can showcase his talents a little bit. I feel like its a pretty good fit." Maybin may be a CFLer now but he was wearing an NFL-size shiny chain as he met with reporters. His last game was in the NFL pre-season. His last regular season outing was last year with the Jets. "I knew how much I missed it. It was just a matter of me deciding whether or not I missed it enough to make that long-haul commitment again. Being back out here and seeing how (much) fun it is to me and how much you do miss it and all that kind of stiff, it was good." He says his immediate goal is to try to help the Argos make the Grey Cup. "Everything after that, well kind of figure out as it comes." NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

--------------------
avavb
a a a a a
Перейти на форум:
33,006,112 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 02 Мая 2024, 16:04:57