Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
Имя   Пароль  запомнить

Просмотр темы
Вернуться на сайт: Конст.Пати IlluminatI Клан Burned Sky

IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Вы с нами?
Автор ctations were always very high, so I learned a lot. "I worked with some great people. It took m
hily123
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
ICQ статус a
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 02 Декабря 2016, 14:02:22
CLEVELAND -- Michael Bourn didnt take much time to savour the first walk-off hit of his career. Tim Horton Jersey . Racing around the bases as if his two-run homer in the ninth inning was still in play, Bourn was mobbed by his teammates when he reached home plate as the Cleveland Indians completed a three-game sweep of the Colorado Rockies with a 6-4 win on Sunday. "I was pretty excited," said Bourn, who threw his helmet into the air after rounding third before being doused with water. "I was flying around the bases. I was happy not just because I hit a walk-off, but that we got the sweep against a good team. It was a really good moment I wont forget. My emotions were really going." Bourn hit an 0-1 pitch into the right-field seats off Adam Ottavino (0-2). Mike Aviles singled and took second on George Kottaras sacrifice before Bourn hit his second home run of the season. The walk-off win was Clevelands fourth of the season. "In that situation you just look for a pitch to hit, and when you get one to hit you have to make sure you hit it," Bourn said. Scott Atchison (2-0) worked around a two-out double in the ninth by striking out Charlie Blackmon to end the inning. Colorado completed a 2-7 road trip and has lost four straight for the first time since last September. The Rockies lost two of three in Atlanta and Philadelphia before being swept away by the Indians. "We battled and we came up short," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "Thats the way it went again today. A timely hit sometimes can change a game, but weve had a hard time getting it this whole trip. If you dont take advantage, it will come back and haunt you. It did again." The Rockies fell to .500 for the first time since April 20 when they were 10-10. Colorado is 12-21 on the road. Josh Tomlin allowed three runs and matched a career high with eight strikeouts in 5 2-3 innings. He left with a 4-3 lead, but Blackmons sacrifice fly off Bryan Shaw tied the game in the seventh. Lonnie Chisenhall, who had six RBIs in the series, broke a 3-all tie in the third with a sacrifice fly. Jhoulys Chacin allowed four runs in five innings. The Indians scored three runs on one hit -- Michael Brantleys RBI single -- in the first. A bases-loaded walk to Jason Giambi and David Murphys sacrifice fly scored the other runs. Chacin created his own problems in the inning by walking three and committing a throwing error. Aviles RBI single in the eighth gave Cleveland a 7-6 win Saturday and a four-run inning was the key in Fridays 5-2 victory. Indians manager Terry Francona believes his team is finally producing some timely hits. "Were getting them, and were doing better situationally too," he said. "Its a lot easier when you keep the line moving like weve been doing, when you take your walks, like we did in the first inning. For a while there we had nobody hot." Corey Dickerson hit a two-run homer in the second. Justin Morneaus RBI groundout tied the game in the third. Brantleys leadoff double started the Indians third. He took third on a fly ball and scored on Chisenhalls fly out to right. Brandon Barnes leadoff double and a walk to Jordan Pacheco started the seventh. After a sacrifice, Blackmons fly ball scored Barnes, who slid home ahead of Bourns throw. Colorados key hitters struggled during the trip. Carlos Gonzalez reached on a bunt single to start the eighth, but was 2 for 20 in nine games. Troy Tulowitzki broke an 0-for-13 streak with a third-inning single, but ended the trip in a 3-for-23 slump. Colorado, the highest-scoring offence in the National League, managed only 26 runs on the trip, and struck out 38 times in this series. "We had to pitch well," Tomlin said. "Thats a good-hitting team." Chisenhall, normally a third baseman, made his first career start at first base. NOTES: Francona said the teams training staff thinks Carlos Santana (concussion) could return Friday. Santana has started light hitting drills and his activity will increase as he progresses. ... Rockies 3B Michael Cuddyer made his second straight start at the position. Prior to this weekend, he hadnt played there since 2010 with Minnesota. ... Indians RHP Zach McAllister (sore back) will pitch on a rehab assignment at Class A Lake County on Wednesday. ... The Rockies have Monday off before beginning a three-game home series with Arizona on Tuesday. ... Indians RHP Justin Masterson (2-4) takes on Red Sox RHP John Lackey (6-3) in the opener of a three-game series Monday in Cleveland. Dan Hamhuis Jersey . Patrik Bartosak turned away 50-of-52 shots for the Rebels (28-26-4), who halted their losing streak at seven games. Trailing 2-1 after 40 minutes of play, Feser forced overtime with his second goal of the game at 5:35 of the third period. Riley Sheahan Jersey . The International Ice Hockey Federation says Pavlovs avoided a two-year sanction because he acted "without significant negligence in failing to verify the safety of the supplements he was taking. http://www.officialhockeyproshop.com/Chicago-Blackhawks-Kris-Versteeg-Jersey/ .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night.MONTREAL -- The wild fans, the history and the weight of expectations make the Montreal Canadiens a demanding team for any hockey coach, especially those with no NHL experience. But three who were in that position in the late 1990s and early 2000s -- Alain Vigneault, Michel Therrien and Claude Julien -- have gone on to do some impressive things in the NHL. A victory in the Eastern Conference final between Vigneaults New York Rangers and Therrien, in his second stint with Montreal, will put one of them in a Stanley Cup final. Between the three men, they will have been to the final five times. In 2008, Therrien reached the final with the Pittsburgh Penguins, losing in six games to the Detroit Red Wings. In 2011, Juliens Boston Bruins defeated Vigneaults Vancouver Canucks to claim the Stanley Cup. And in 2013, Julien had the Bruins back in the final only to lose to the Chicago Blackhawks. All three have credited the chance they got to coach middling-to-weak Montreal teams with their later success, even if their head coaching prospects were in doubt when they were eventually let go by the Canadiens. "You never know about the future," said the 50-year-old Therrien, whose team is coming off a second-round win over Juliens Bruins. "We learned a lot when we were young and that goes with experience. "Having to deal a lot with you (reporters) is a big part of our job. But it goes through a process. It goes with experience. Myself, Alain, Claude, we were young coaches at the time and we learned a lot. We started in Montreal and, Alain and me, we almost took the same route. We went back to the minors and went back to junior and the American League. "So Im glad for the success (Vigneault) had in Vancouver and New York. That was a great learning experience as a young coach to start in Montreal." There were actually four inexperienced coaches in a row, as Mario Tremblay got it started when he replaced Jacques Demers in 1995. But while Tremblay later worked as an assistant, he never got another head coaching job. In 1997, Tremblay was replaced by Vigneault, a former Ottawa Senators assistant who had been coaching in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Viggneault was replaced midway through the 2000-01 campaign by Therrien, who in turn lost his job to Julien in 2003. Steve Larmer Jersey. Vigneault was out of coaching for two seasons but returned with the junior P.E.I. Rocket before being named head coach of the Manitoba Moose, the Canucks AHL affiliate at the time. He was promoted to the Vancouver job to start the 2006-07 season and promptly took the Canucks to a division title and got the Jack Adams Trophy as NHL coach of the year, beating out Therrien and Buffalos Lindy Ruff. The Quebec City natives Canucks finished first overall in the NHL twice. But a drop-off last season saw Vancouver opt for former Rangers coach John Tortorella while Vigneault signed a five-year deal with New York. Now Vigneaults looking for another trip to the final. "My first NHL gig as a head coach was in a beautiful place, a Canadian city where hockey is passionate, hockey is demanding," the 53-year-old said. "Expectations were always very high, so I learned a lot. "I worked with some great people. It took me six years to get another kick at the can and obviously when I got my other chance, I used my experience in Montreal and my experience of going back to junior and also going to the American League and tried to help my new NHL team the best way I could. Now, this year, the Rangers have given me another opportunity and thats what Im trying to do." When Therrien left Montreal, he got a job coaching the Penguins farm club in Wilkes-Barre and was promoted to the NHL club on Dec. 15, 2005. He was fired suddenly on Feb. 15, 2009, one season after going to the final, in favour of Dan Bylsma. The new coach got Pittsburgh back to the final and avenged the defeat of Therriens team the year before by beating the Red Wings for the Cup. Therrien worked in television while waiting for his next chance, which came when new general manager Marc Bergevin hired him to return to the Canadiens at the start of last season. After Montreal, Julien was hired by the New Jersey Devils, but he also fell victim to a surprise firing late in the 2006-07 season despite a 47-24-8 record. The Bruins snapped him up the following season. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

--------------------
avavb
a a a a a
Перейти на форум:
33,006,258 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 02 Мая 2024, 16:04:52