Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
Имя   Пароль  запомнить

Просмотр темы
Вернуться на сайт: Конст.Пати IlluminatI Клан Burned Sky

IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Вы с нами?
Автор " Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers made Suarez
hily123
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
ICQ статус a
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 13 Декабря 2016, 13:01:19
With the news of MLSE reaching out to Brendan Shanahan for a front office job with the Leafs coming on the heels of Trevor Lindens hiring in Vancouver, there appears a clear trend of teams hiring former stars – and preferably alumni – to run their hockey operations. Auston Matthews Royal Blue Jersey . Joe Sakic is running things in Colorado; Steve Yzerman is in charge in Tampa Bay; and Ron Francis, currently the No. 2 in Carolina, is widely expected to one day take over the Hurricanes hockey ops. There are several success stories with this business model, the benchmark perhaps set by former Bruins great Cam Neely who has been President and Alternate Governor of the team since 2010. But it doesnt always work, as some Edmonton Oilers fans would surely argue. Pat Lafontaines short-lived period as Buffalo Sabres President of Hockey Operations serves as a cautionary tale as well. The move can make sense from a business standpoint. A flashy hire of a former fan favourite can do a lot to curb poor season ticket sales – a rumoured consideration in the Canucks hiring of Linden – although that wont factor into any Leafs decisions. Toronto went down this path before, hiring former Montreal Canadiens great Ken Dryden as President in 1997. He lasted seven years with the Leafs, overseeing some of the most successful Leafs teams in recent memory. Will a similar hire lead to comparable results, or - Leafs fans hope - even better ones? Is hiring a former star player to run hockey operations a good move for a team? Youve heard what weve had to say, now its your turn. As always, its Your! Call. Auston Matthews Womens Jersey . The rookie is rewarding their faith with a stellar first season. MacKinnon had a goal and two assists, Jamie McGinn had two goals and an assist, and Colorado beat the Buffalo Sabres 7-1 on Saturday. Auston Matthews Hockey Jersey . The Professional Referee Organization, which manages game officials for the U.S. Soccer Federation and MLS, notified the Professional Soccer Referee Association of the lockout and said replacement officials will be used. http://www.hockeymapleleafsonlineshop.com/maple-leafs-auston-matthews-authentic-jersey/ . The New York State Supreme Court only partially dismissed the lawsuit, meaning the case could be headed for trial. The tour announced a year ago that Singh would be suspended for saying in a Sports Illustrated story that he took deer antler spray, which was believed to contain the banned substance IGF-1. LONDON -- Only four months after publicly pleading to leave the club in the hope of joining Premier League rivals Arsenal, Luis Suarez has completed a remarkable U-turn and signed a new long-term contract at Liverpool. The 26-year-old complained in August that Liverpool had broken an agreement allowing him to leave after the club failed to qualify for the Champions League. His complaint came shortly after Liverpool had rejected a transfer bid from Arsenal for the striker. Liverpool stood firm however and Suarez began a dramatic period of rehabilitation. The Uruguay forward is the top scorer in the Premier League this season with 17 league goals in 11 starts, including a quadruple against Norwich and a hat trick against West Brom. Tipped to shine at the World Cup next year, his form has helped Liverpool climb to second in the division, two points behind Arsenal. "We have some great players and the team is growing and improving all the time," Suarez said. "I believe I can achieve the ambitions of winning trophies and playing at the very highest level with Liverpool. My aim is to help get us there as quickly as possible." Suarez missed Liverpools first six league games this season as he completed a 10-match suspension for biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic. It was the latest in a long line of ugly incidents involving Suarez, who was banned for eight matches for racially abusing Manchester Uniteds Patrice Evra in October 2011. Despite his habit for creating controversy, Liverpool supporters have remained loyal to their talisman. Auston Matthews Jersey 3XL. "Without doubt the backing I have received from the Liverpool fans has influenced my decision," he said. "I am so proud to represent them and go out to do my best for them every time I pull on the shirt. "We have a special relationship. They have love for me and in return I love them back. I will always do my best for them and hopefully we can achieve success together." Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers made Suarez train alone after his outburst in August but the striker returned to the first-team squad before the start of the season. The Reds are aiming to finish in the Premier Leagues top four to qualify for the Champions League and could mount a challenge for the title if the team maintains its current form. "This is fantastic news for everyone associated with the club; the team, the owners and most importantly the supporters," Rodgers said. "Luis is a world-class talent and securing his services is crucial for what we are trying to achieve here. "Whats most important and most exciting is that, at just 26 years old, his best years are still ahead of him and we now know well be seeing him reach that potential in a Liverpool shirt." Suarezs contract was due to expire in 2016. Liverpool owner John W. Henry added: "We are committed to working hard to keep our best players and this is an indication that we are moving in the right direction and moving at a pace that impresses one of the best players in world football." NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys ' ' '

--------------------
avavb
a a a a a
Перейти на форум:
33,305,435 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 15 Мая 2024, 14:02:32