Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
Имя   Пароль  запомнить

Просмотр темы
Вернуться на сайт: Конст.Пати IlluminatI Клан Burned Sky

IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Вы с нами?
Автор brilliant form during his semi-final win over Dave
hily123
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
ICQ статус a
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 19 Декабря 2016, 14:02:51
CLEVELAND -- Roberto Perez knows how to make a good first impression. http://www.seahawksfansofficial.com/paul-richardson-jersey/ . Called up from the minors Tuesday, Perez hit a two-run homer in his major league debut to help spark a late rally and lead the Cleveland Indians to a 9-3 win over the New York Yankees on Thursday night. "I still cant believe it," he said. "It was so awesome to be out there." The Indians scored nine runs in the last two innings. Asdrubal Cabreras bases-loaded triple and Michael Brantleys sacrifice fly highlighted a four-run seventh that erased a 3-0 deficit. Brantley, a first-time All-Star this season, added an RBI single in a five-run eighth, when Perez and Carlos Santana homered. Carlos Carrasco (2-3) pitched a scoreless seventh to help the Indians gain a four-game split. The 25-year-old Perez, called up from Triple-A Columbus to be Clevelands backup catcher, singled in the seventh for his first major league hit. His drive to left field in the eighth was originally ruled a double, but the call was changed to a home run after a replay review. "That was nice," Indians manager Terry Francona. "You just have to take a minute to enjoy that." Left fielder Chris Dickerson, acquired from Pittsburgh on Monday, was 3 for 4 and enjoyed Perezs home run. "Its cool being around a kid getting his first major league home run," Dickerson said. "I said to him Could you hit a more dramatic homer? " Perez was batting .305 with eight homers and 43 RBIs in 53 games when he got the call to the majors. "I wasnt nervous going into the game, but I was anxious," he said. "I just tried to put the ball in play." Perez overcame an obstacle during the game when he broke all of his bats. "I didnt have any left and Cabrera gave me his," Perez said. "Its a lighter one that I normally use, but the ball went out. Im going to ask him for some more." Yankees starter David Phelps took a shutout into the seventh before Dickerson and Perez singled. Jason Kipnis singled off the glove of reliever Matt Thornton (0-3) to load the bases. Cabrera hit the next pitch into the right-field corner, scoring all three runners and tying the game. Brantley hit a liner to centre field, where Jacoby Ellsbury made a diving catch, but Cabrera tagged up and scored the go-ahead run. Dickerson is hitting .467 (7 for 15) in four games. "Its one thing to come in and get settled on a new team, but to come in and start contributing right away, thats a big deal," he said. "Ive been in this position before so I know its important to relax and not try to do too much." Cleveland starter T.J. House allowed three runs in 4 2-3 innings, including Zelous Wheelers two-run homer in the fourth. Carrasco, Vinnie Pestano, Kyle Crockett, Scott Atchison and Nick Hagadone combined to pitch 4 1-3 scoreless innings. Derek Jeter, playing his final regular-season game in Cleveland, went 2 for 4 in the 1,000th multihit game of his career. Ichiro Suzuki had a pinch-hit single in the eighth for his 2,800th major league hit. NOTES: The Indians presented Jeter with an electric guitar before the game. The white guitar with blue Yankees pinstripes was inscribed with Jeters No. 2 and the words, "The Captain." ... Carlos Beltran was placed on the seven-day concussion list before the game. He broke his nose when he was hit in the face by a ball that caromed off the batting cage Wednesday. ... The Yankees are 5-3 on an 11-game road trip that takes them to Baltimore this weekend for three games before the All-Star break. RHP Hiroki Kuroda (6-6) faces Orioles RHP Miguel Gonzalez (4-5) on Friday night. ... Yangervis Solarte, who was called up when Beltran was hurt, played third base and had an RBI single in the fifth. ... Cleveland begins a three-game series at home against the White Sox on Friday night. RHP Corey Kluber (8-6) faces Chicago RHP Hector Noesi (3-5). http://www.seahawksfansofficial.com/doug-baldwin-jersey/ . Bryce Harper? He also came into Wednesday without a long ball and hadnt driven in a run. He was hitting .160, had nearly three times as many strikeouts as hits and was dropped to seventh in the batting order. http://www.seahawksfansofficial.com/cassius-marsh-jersey/ . He will play 10th-seeded Feliciano Lopez in Sundays final, after the Spanish left-hander defeated Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic 7-6 (7), 6-4. http://www.seahawksfansofficial.com/jon-ryan-jersey/ . The Asheville, N.C. native, who signed as a free agent with the CFL club last May, didnt see any action with Edmonton this season after opening the year on the injured list.Gary Anderson ended Michael van Gerwens three-year reign as the Dubai Duty Free Darts Masters champion with a stunning comeback from 8-4 down to win Fridays World Series of Darts final 11-9. Reigning champion van Gerwen had looked on course to claim an amazing fourth successive title in the unique open-air tournament at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Stadium when he pulled clear of the World Champion.The Dutchman opened the final with a 12-darter and defied finishes of 11 and 12 darts and a 115 checkout from the Scot to move 7-4 up before punishing eight missed doubles from the World Champion to take a four-leg lead. 2016 Dubai Duty Free Darts Masters - Results Quarter-Finals Dave Chisnall 10-1 Adrian Lewis Phil Taylor 10-2 James Wade Gary Anderson 10-8 Raymond van Barneveld Michael van Gerwen 10-7 Peter Wright Semi-Finals Michael Van Gerwen 11-7 Dave Chisnall Gary Anderson 11-7 Phil Taylor Final Gary Anderson 11-9 MIchael van Gerwen Anderson, though, fired back to level the game with the aid of back-to-back 12-darters and finishes of 68 and 76 in a run of four straight legs to level at eight-all. http://www.seahawksfansofficial.com/nick-vannett-jersey/. The next two were shared to leave the scores tied at nine legs apiece before Anderson punished one miss from van Gerwen to land double 12 and lead for the first time, and a further six misses from the reigning champion proved costly in the next as double five sealed glory for the Scot.This is a brilliant win, said Anderson, who changed his darts from 23 grams to 25 grams ahead of the event to combat any air movement.It was hard but I could see Michael tiring at the end - he took his foot off the gas a little and missed a couple of doubles. I like playing Michael - he plays my kind of game and players like Michael always make the game look good. I came back and it was a bit nip-and-tuck.This is my second time here and its a fantastic place, and it sets me up for the rest of the World Series.Last year I came here and I didnt know what to expect, and I learned a lot - I came here with a heavier set of darts this time and they went a lot better. Michael van Gerwen saw Anderson fights back from a five-leg deficit Van Gerwen had been in brilliant form during his semi-final win over Dave Chisnall, hitting five ton-plus checkouts - including a crowd-pleasing 132 finish of two bullseyes and double 16 - a ten-dart finish and seven 180s as he averaged over 105.But the world number one admitted he fell below his own high standards: Im a bit disappointed in myself. It was close but Ive only got myself to blame and Gary was the better player tonight.I missed too many doubles and Im gutted - I feel like I gave the game away. I missed four darts to go 9-6 in front and that was a bit of a killer for me.If you miss that many doubles you cant win, and Gary put me under pressure at the right times. Fair play to him - you cant miss against people like Gary Anderson and Phil Taylor.The next PDC World Series of Darts event will be the Auckland Darts Masters from June 17-19 at the Trusts Arena. Also See: Sky Bets darts odds On Sky TV Schedule/Results Features Get Sky Sports NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys ' ' '

--------------------
avavb
a a a a a
Перейти на форум:
32,884,858 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 26 Апреля 2024, 14:02:51