Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
Имя   Пароль  запомнить

Просмотр темы
Вернуться на сайт: Конст.Пати IlluminatI Клан Burned Sky

IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Вы с нами?
Автор hen with one RBI and no walk
hily123
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
ICQ статус a
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 19 Декабря 2016, 14:02:19
The Ottawa Senators have not ruled out the possibility of loaning forward Curtis Lazar to Team Canada for the upcoming World Junior Hockey Championships. A.J. Klein Panthers Jersey . Speaking to reporters on Wednesday morning, general manager Bryan Murray said he will have a discussion with the 19-year-old Lazar in the coming weeks, and will then make a determination on the best course of action. Before I would do anything, I would talk to him and see his desire and then wed talk to the coaches. But yeah, Im open-minded. I have a great deal of respect for that junior tournament and how it helps kids, Murray said on Wednesday morning. The Senators would have to make a decision on Lazars status before the Dec. 19 NHL holiday roster freeze at 11:59pm ET. Murray said it was more likely that he would loan out his star prospect for the tournament games and not the training camp that starts on Dec. 11 in Toronto. We will get into December and make a decision. I dont think Ill let him go for the whole training camp, but certainly the tournament would be a consideration. The conversation will take place with Curtis first and if he has a great desire, well certainly consider it, Murray added. Lazar played a key role on Team Canadas World Junior squad that finished in fourth place last year. As an 18-year-old, he collected three goals and four assists in seven games and was one of Canadas most consistent forwards. Murray says that if Lazar suits up at the tournament again, Hockey Canada executives have assured him he would play a major role on the team. They tell me that if he goes, he could be their captain or certainly be one of their leaders,” Murray said. “And he has that personality that he would be that. He would be a very important player on their team and maybe thats the boost that would really shoot him into the second half.” Lazar could use a boost - at least offensively. He has yet to score a goal in his first 17 NHL games, but has managed six assists and has been a solid performer at both ends of the ice. Murray says its a matter of when - not if - the pucks start finding the back of the net for Lazar, who scored 41 goals in 58 games in his final season of junior hockey with the Edmonton Oil Kings last year. Curtis Lazar is an NHL player. Hes had a struggle getting points or scoring, but again, his work ethic is second to none, Murray explained. Hes real honest guy who knows how to play the game. I just gotta feel theres a breakthrough somewhere here that hes going to get a chance to get a goal and they will come a little easier for him. Chris Scott Panthers Jersey . Granada defender Diego Mainz barged into the back of Villa to send the Spain striker to the ground inside the area and Costa stepped up to the spot to score his 12th league goal in the 38th minute. Costa showed no effects of the news that his Brazilian citizenship may be revoked after he elected to play for Spains national team, as the forward was a constant threat for Atletico and forced several saves from goalkeeper Roberto. Cam Newton Panthers Jersey .Y. -- The Montreal Canadiens have had few reasons to celebrate this season as they have been mired near the basement of the Eastern Conference. http://www.thepantherslockroom.com/women-dwan-edwards-jersey/ . He scored two highlight-reel goals in a three-minute span -- the second on a sideways bicycle kick in the 78th minute -- to give the Whitecaps a 2-2 draw with the Portland Timbers before a crowd of 20,303 at B. CHICAGO -- Red Sox second baseman Dustin Pedroia had a cortisone injection in his left wrist and hopes to return to Bostons starting lineup on Wednesday night. The AL MVP was injured April 4 when Milwaukees Carlos Gomez broke up a double play at second base in the ninth inning. Pedroia is hitting .139 (5 for 36) since then with one RBI and no walks, leaving his season average at .236. He missed Sundays series finale at the New York Yankees. Pedroia replaced Mike Napoli in the top of the ninth inning against the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday when Napoli was injured sliding innto second base. Ryan Kalil Panthers Jersey. Pedroia remained in the game in the bottom of the ninth and played second base. "I was getting a little bit worried. It was getting worse every day," Pedroia said before the game. "Everything got inflamed. You keep swinging and playing and it just adds up until you think something is really wrong." In other injury news, closer Koji Uehara threw a bullpen session on Tuesday, is expected to throw another Wednesday and could be available for Thursdays game. He has not pitched since April 9 because of a sore right shoulder. NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys ' ' '

--------------------
avavb
a a a a a
Перейти на форум:
32,733,429 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 19 Апреля 2024, 14:02:30