Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
Имя   Пароль  запомнить

Просмотр темы
Вернуться на сайт: Конст.Пати IlluminatI Клан Burned Sky

IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Вы с нами?
Автор and unsettle Vettel over the course o
hily123
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
ICQ статус a
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 19 Декабря 2016, 14:02:23
Canadas Sports Leader heads to Hollywood for the biggest awards event in sports, The 2014 ESPYS, hosted by Toronto-born Grammy Award-winning platinum-selling recording artist Drake from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Stefon Diggs Vikings Jersey . Throughout The 2014 ESPYS, Drake will be joined by a slate of celebrity presenters including Kiefer Sutherland, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba, and Jim Parsons. The ceremonies have been hosted variously by comedians, television and actors and sports personalities over its 22-year span. American film actor Samuel L. Jackson is the only individual to have hosted four times - 1999, 2001, 2002, and 2009, while Dennis Miller, Jamie Foxx and Seth Meyers are the only others to have hosted the awards ceremonies more than once. In addition to Drakes numerous and notable accomplishments in music and beyond, he also is the global ambassador on the executive committee for his hometown Toronto Raptors. He had previously hosted the 2011 Juno Awards. Past Hosts of the ESPYs 1993-94 Dennis Miller 1995 John Goodman 1996 Tony Danza 1997 Jeff Foxworthy 1998 Norm MacDonald 1999 Samuel L. Jackson 2000 Jimmy Smits 2001-02 Samuel L. Jackson 2003-04 Jamie Foxx 2005 Matthew Perry 2006 Lance Armstrong 2007 LeBron James/Jimmy Kimmel 2008 Justin Timberlake 2009 Samuel L. Jackson 2010-11 Seth Myers 2012 Rob Riggle 2013 Jon Hamm 2014 Drake TSN2s exclusive Canadian coverage begins Wednesday at 7pm et/4pm pt with The 2014 ESPYS Countdown followed by The 2014 ESPYS at 9pm et/6pm pt. TSN subscribers can also access live and on demand coverage of The 2014 ESPYS via TSN.ca and TSN GO. Josh Robinson Vikings Jersey . Smiths former Atlanta teammates were glad to hang on for an ugly win. Alex Boone Vikings Jersey . The Opening Day starter played 53 games this season hitting .192 with nine home runs and 25 RBI. Red Sox manager John Farrell has decided to start Jose Iglesias at third base as of late instead of Middlebrooks. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Matt-Asiata-Vikings-Jersey/ . And like the near entirety of last season, Jonathan Bernier and Torontos goaltending tandem is up to the task.With new regulations and preseason testing already difficult, Red Bull has the added stress of whether Daniel Ricciardo has what it takes to drive alongside Sebastian Vettel. Although Vettels relationship with Mark Webber was often difficult, Webber was a driver who guaranteed a healthy haul of points and his retirement from Formula One has left Red Bull with a void to fill. "It is a huge opportunity and privilege to work alongside a four-time world champion in Sebastian," Ricciardo said. "I am really looking forward to it." With the constructors title to defend, Red Bull needs Ricciardo to perform consistently well. "I would love to be as competitive as soon as possible," he said. "After some time, hopefully not too long, I want the team to know that I am capable of getting some top results." This is even more the case given how their rivals are shaping up. Ferrari boasts two world champions -- Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen -- and the Mercedes pair of Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg will have gained confidence from last season, winning three races and securing eight pole positions between them and challenging Red Bull for pure speed. Replacing one Australian driver with another makes for a nice symmetry, but the gulf between Ricciardo and Webber remains huge. Webber won nine GPs and finished thhird three times in the championship race, while the 24-year-old Ricciardo is in his third season and his best race finish is seventh. Everson Griffen Vikings Jersey. Rivals will hope that a slow start from Ricciardo will impact on Red Bulls confidence and unsettle Vettel over the course of the season. A strong start on his home track in Melbourne could be just the early boost Ricciardo needs to silence the doubters. "I wont need much psyching up, Melbourne will take care of that. Being the sole Australian I am sure there will be a lot of attention," Ricciardo said. "People talk about pressure, but for me it is exciting, the adrenaline will be pumping." How Ricciardo fares in qualifying could also play a factor in how well Vettel does. Red Bull has been consistent in qualifying over the years, often leading races from 1-2 on the grid and making it more difficult for opponents to get to Vettel. But if Ricciardo is qualifying lower down the grid, this could leave Vettel more exposed to attack. The problems experienced in preseason testing offer further encouragement to Red Bulls rivals. "Were definitely not up to scratch with where wed like to be," Ricciardo said during the final preseason testing in Bahrain recently. "Its clear we probably wont come out to Melbourne and dominate as the team did last year." NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys ' ' '

--------------------
avavb
a a a a a
Перейти на форум:
32,259,038 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 29 Марта 2024, 12:12:22