Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
Имя   Пароль  запомнить

Просмотр темы
Вернуться на сайт: Конст.Пати IlluminatI Клан Burned Sky

IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Вы с нами?
Автор fast track was 1:39.66.
hily123
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
ICQ статус a
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 24 Декабря 2016, 13:01:48
MELBOURNE, Australia - When Viktor Troicki was banned from tennis for failing to provide a blood sample for a drug test, he was so angry he needed a little distance from the game. JJ Redick Clippers Jersey .He went skiing — a lot. He spent time with family and travelled with his good friend, Novak Djokovic.I just had fun, he said.After some time, though, Troickis mind started to return to the court.When you are forbidden to do something that you love, you start missing it a lot, he said. You want to get back and be there again and be even better and prove to the world that you can be there again.Troicki is making the most of his second chance at the start of 2015. After capturing just the second title of his career at the Sydney International last week, hes now into the third round of the Australian Open after upsetting Leonardo Mayer, the 26th seed from Argentina, on Wednesday.Im trying to use any chance, any match, any tournament, he said. Its going well.Troicki and the International Tennis Federation differ over what actually happened when the Serbian player was asked to give a blood sample during the 2013 Monte Carlo Masters.Troicki said he provided a urine sample but wasnt feeling well and asked to give blood the following day, which the doping control officer permitted him to do. His urine tests later came back negative.An ITF tribunal panel, however, sided with the doping control officers version of events, saying in its ruling: Her response was that this was not a matter upon which she could advise the player.Troicki appealed the decision to the Court of Arbitration for Sport and his original 18-month ban was reduced to 12 months.The Serb, who was once ranked as high as No. 12, takes accountability for his decision not to provide the sample that day and said he isnt bitter about losing a year of his career.But he wants to make one thing clear.I never refused (to take the blood test). Thats what hurts me. I want everyone to know that I never refused anything, he said.Troicki had the support of many of his fellow players during his suspension, including Djokovic. In fact, Troicki would travel to cities where Djokovic was playing to practice with him and other players away from the tournament sites, where he wasnt permitted to be.Then, after the suspension was lifted in July, he began his comeback. Because his ranking wasnt protected, he had to play on the challenger circuit and try to qualify for ATP tournaments again.It gave me some memories back when I was starting (my career), he said. I knew Id done it once, so why not do it again?By the end of 2014, he had boosted his ranking enough to gain direct entry into the Australian Open — his first major in more than a year. And now he has a chance to reach the fourth round — matching his previous best result at a Grand Slam tournament — if he beats No. 7 seed Tomas Berdych.I never thought of giving up, he said. That work is paying off now. Wesley Johnson Clippers Jersey . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball. Paul Pierce Clippers Jersey . The Kelowna, B.C. rink made the announcement on their facebook page on Thursday night. http://www.clippersnbateamshop.com/jamal-crawford-clippers-jersey/ . After Mariota was pushed around by Stanford on Thursday, finishing 20/34 with 250 yards and two touchdowns in Oregons Title hope-crushing defeat, hes going to need a poor performance or two from the remaining frontrunners to have a shot at the most coveted individual trophy in college sports.Hot Springs, AR (SportsNetwork.com) - Eclipse Award winner Take Charge Brandi fought off a challenge down the stretch to capture Saturdays $100,000 Martha Washington Stakes in her season debut at Oaklawn Park. Owned by Willis Horton and trained by D. Wayne Lukas, Take Charge Brandi went off as the 2-5 favorite in the six-horse field of 3-year-old fillies. Ridden for the first time by veteran jockey Jon Court, Take Charge Brandi set the pace in the mile event. Basically, I was told just be a passenger and shed do the rest, Court noted. On the final turn, Take Charge Brandi had the lead with Sarah Sis and 7-2 second choice Indian Annie right behind. The favorite was joined down the stretch by 7-1 third pick Sarah Sis but was able to hold off the challenger to post a head victory. This was a comeback race and were obviously glad to have it under our belts. She was a little erratic through the stretch, Lukas said, but it was her first time here. It gives us something to build on. The big thing is getting this under her belt and moving on to the next one. Indian Annie got third followed by Sweet Corinna, High Dollar Woman and PPerfect Fit. Chris Paul Jersey. Cape Town Stevie was an early scratch. The time for the Martha Washington on a fast track was 1:39.66. Take Charge Brandi boosted her earnings by $60,000 to $1,680,126 with five wins in nine starts. The Breeders Cup Juvenile Fillies winner is being pointed toward the Kentucky Oaks at Churchill Downs on Friday, May 1. Well, you may get to see it in the Arkansas Derby, but lets take it one race at a time, said Horton. Our big goal is the Kentucky Oaks. If things work out, we may run in the Arkansas Derby and possibly the Kentucky Derby with her because Wayne is good with fillies and hes won the Derby with fillies before. Take Charge Brandi won the 2014 Eclipse Award as champion 2-year-old filly primarily based on her 61-1 upset victory in the Juvenile Fillies last November. The 3-year-old finished her 2014 season by winning the Starlet Stakes at Los Alamitos on Dec. 13. That victory came just three weeks after capturing the Delta Downs Princess Stakes on Nov. 22. Take Charge Brandi paid $2.80, $2.40 and $2.10. Sarah Sis returned $4.20 and $2.60, and Indian Annie paid $2.20 to show. NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys ' ' '

--------------------
avavb
a a a a a
Перейти на форум:
32,933,872 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 29 Апреля 2024, 05:05:47