Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
Имя   Пароль  запомнить

Просмотр темы
Вернуться на сайт: Конст.Пати IlluminatI Клан Burned Sky

IlluminatI Clan, Forum | Illuminati | Вы с нами?
Автор If I tell it, I get fined.
hily123
Пользователь

Бывалый

Статус: offline
ICQ статус a
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 24 Декабря 2016, 14:02:08
BALTIMORE -- The Drew Hutchison Road Show enjoyed another successful stop, this time at Camden Yards in front of an unappreciative sellout crowd. Jason Kipnis Jersey . Hutchison scattered six hits over seven innings in another sparkling outing on the road, and the Toronto Blue Jays got a two-run homer from Juan Francisco in a 4-0 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Friday night. Hutchison (5-4) struck out three, walked none and permitted only one runner past second base. The right-hander is 1-3 with an 8.72 ERA at home and 4-1 with a 1.79 ERA on the road. "Its just worked out that way so far. Its kind of one of those things," Hutchison said of his imbalanced record. "I havent had many starts at home, so that might be part of it. But the rest of that, I could really care less as long as were going out there and giving the team a chance to win." Especially against the Orioles. Hutchison is 2-0 with a 1.16 ERA in five career starts against Baltimore. "Hes pretty good against some other people," Orioles manager Buck Showalter noted. Hutchison outpitched Ubaldo Jimenez (2-8), who allowed two runs and three hits in six innings but fell to 0-6 at home. "I was able to hang in for the team," Jimenez said. "I was able to at least get a quality start." The difference was Franciscos 11th home run, a second-inning drive into the Baltimore bullpen following a walk to Brett Lawrie. After Hutchison retired three straight batters in the seventh following a leadoff double by J.J. Hardy, a thunderstorm stopped play for 21 minutes. When play resumed, Toronto scored twice in the eighth off Tommy Hunter on a wild pitch and an RBI single by Jose Bautista. Blue Jays reliever Brett Cecil left with a groin injury in the eighth inning. He was replaced by Dustin McGowan, who got five outs for his first major league save. "Just right now it just feels kind of tight," Cecil said. The victory snapped a three-game skid for the AL East-leading Blue Jays, who had lost five of six while being outscored 29-9. "I felt like it was the toughest game to win all year, if you want to know the truth," Toronto manager John Gibbons said. "We didnt get many hits. We got the big home run, and of course we scratched out a couple late." Jimenez was seeking his first win at Camden Yards since signing a $50 million, four-year contract during the off-season. He walked five but, after Francisco homered, the right-hander did not give up another hit until Adam Lind singled off the right-field wall with two outs in the sixth. "Thats something that I need to still work on it," Jimenez said, referring to his walk total. "But I was good. I was OK." Orioles starters have allowed two runs or fewer in 12 of the last 15 games. Manny Machado had three hits for Baltimore, but the Orioles stranded nine and went 1 for 11 with runners in scoring position. The Blue Jays put runners on the corners with no outs in the first inning before Jimenez worked out of trouble. In the second, however, Francisco delivered Torontos major league leading 92nd home run. That ended the Jays run of four straight games without a homer and snapped Baltimores streak of 43 innings without allowing a long ball. It also marked the first time in nine games that Toronto scored first. After Baltimore loaded the bases with two outs in the fourth, Jonathan Schoop hit a fly to the warning track in centre field. "I thought I made a lot of really good pitches in that inning," Hutchison said. "They just happened to place a couple in a couple really good spots, and I was able to bear down and make a pitch to get out of it." Beginning with that out, Hutchison retired 10 of the final 11 batters he faced. NOTES: Baltimores fourth sellout of the season drew an announced crowd of 44,031. ... Orioles C Matt Wieters will have his ailing elbow examined by Dr. James Andrews on Monday, and season-ending surgery is a distinct possibility. "I hope we get some good news Monday, but we better prepare if its not," manager Buck Showalter said. Wieters has not played since May 10. ... Bud Norris (3-1, 2.38 ERA at home) starts for the Orioles on Saturday against Toronto and right-hander R.A. Dickey. ... Showalter said Machados suspension will not start this weekend, and it will likely go to the appeal process. Machado is challenging a five-game suspension for intentionally throwing his bat on the field. Abraham Almonte Jersey . The Raptors had an early deadline Sunday, a dreaded afternoon game, and they left the bulk of their work until the last minute, as theyve done so many times before. Carlos Santana Jersey .com) - DAngelo Harrison posted 21 points to guide No. http://www.baseballindiansauthentic.com/ricky-vaughn-indians-jersey/ .Y. -- First, Patrick Kane gave his family and friends something to cheer about by scoring a highlight-reel goal in a rare trip home to Buffalo on Sunday night.SEATTLE -- Jake Odorizzi did his job on the mound backing up what David Price did the previous night for Tampa Bay. It got overshadowed by the concern for how long the Rays could be without All-Star second baseman Ben Zobrist. Odorizzi pitched one-hit ball, but the Rays lost Zobrist to a dislocated thumb during a 2-0 win over the Seattle Mariners on Wednesday. Zobrists injury isnt considered serious. But the Rays are not sure whether hell end up on the disabled list or be able to play through the injury. Rays manager Joe Maddon said the club would likely make a decision on Thursday after seeing how the thumb responds. "Were getting different opinions. I think a lot of it has to do with how sore he is tomorrow, how swollen and sore," Maddon said. "That could indicate DL. That could indicate maybe not." Zobrist hurt his left thumb on a headfirst slide while trying to steal second base in the fifth and yelled in pain. The valuable all-purpose player jammed himself into the bag after being tagged out, walked off the field holding his hand and later had his thumb adjusted back into place. Zobrist said having the thumb put back in hurt more than jamming it originally. X-rays to check if there was a fracture were negative. "I guess best case scenario is it heals very quickly and I can get back on the field, maybe within a week," Zobrist said. "Thats unlikely I think and I think theyre trying to decide whether I need to go on the DL or not. Well see what decision is made." Odorizzi (2-3) picked up his first win since the opening week of the season, teaming with three relievers on a combined two-hitter. Odorizzi allowed only two baserunners, both on walks, and then retired 12 straight batters before James Jones broke up the no-hit bid with a two-out single in the sixth. Odorizzi struck out Stefan Romero to end the sixth, his eighth, but his pitch count was at 95. Odorizzi said he knew he had a no-hitter going but realized it was a long time before it could become reality. Danny Salazar Jersey. "If I would have gotten through that sixth inning there are still nine outs to go. Thats a lot of outs. I dont think you really think about it until its like the eighth inning and you have an out or two," Odorizzi said. "The hit we gave up was on the pitch we wanted too." With the Rays bullpen rested after Prices complete game the night before, Maddon ended Odorizzis day after six innings. Jake McGee walked Robinson Cano to open the seventh, but got Justin Smoak to ground into a double play. Joel Peralta worked around a one-out double by Dustin Ackley in the eighth, helped by a questionable strikeout of John Buck when he was called out by first base umpire Lance Barksdale on a check swing. That set off Seattle manager Lloyd McClendon. His argument led to his second ejection of the season and left a fan with a souvenir after McClendon threw his hat into the stands. "It is what it is," McClendon said. "You write what you saw. If I tell it, I get fined." Grant Balfour worked the ninth for his seventh save in eight chances. Brandon Maurer (1-2) and the Seattle bullpen held the Rays to three hits, but Tampa Bay scored twice in the fourth on a bases-loaded walk to Yunel Escobar and a wild pitch that scored Wil Myers. Maurer failed to make it through that inning after losing command. With a runner already on base, Maurer issued three straight two-out walks to Myers, Brandon Jennings and the last to Escobar that forced in a run. Reliever Dominic Leone almost immediately threw a wild pitch that scored Myers. NOTES: Rays won consecutive games for first time since May 1-2. ... Seattle LHP James Paxton (back) threw a 52-pitch bullpen session on Wednesday. Paxton hopes to throw a simulated game this weekend on the road. ... Seattle SS Brad Miller committed his seventh error. He had seven errors in 68 games at SS last season. NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys ' ' '

--------------------
avavb
a a a a a
Перейти на форум:
32,263,533 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 29 Марта 2024, 18:06:25