Автор nike air yeezy 2 italia
beautygirl
Пользователь

Живу на форуме

Статус: offline
^ наверх ^
Опубликовано 18 Января 2017, 07:07:50
Rangers Sign Jason Frasor Designate Eli Whiteside - RealGM Wiretap
The Rangers have signed free-agent pitcher Jason Frasor to a one-year contract worth $1.5M. To make room for Frasor nike huarache nm italia , the club designated catcher Eli Whiteside for assignment.

Frasor, 35, was 1-1 with a 4.12 ERA in 50 relief appearances for the Blue Jays in 2012.

Kemp Hopes To Play In All Star Game - RealGM Wiretap Dodgers star outfielder Matt Kemp still is optimistic about playing in the All-Star game next month in Kansas City nike huarache bianche e rosa , as long as he's sure he will be healthy for the stretch run with NL West-leading Los Angeles. Whether manager Don Mattingly and the medical staff give him the go-ahead is another question altogether. Indians Decline Hafners $13M Club Option - RealGM Wiretap

The Indians announced on Wednesday that they have declined Travis Hafner's $13M club option for the 2013 season.

Hafner will receive a $2.75M buyout, as well as a chance to test the free-agent waters this winter.

"I wasn't surprised by it," Hafner said. "At this point nike air huarache bianche , you just kind of sit back and wait, wait for free agency to start. You just kind of see what the interest is like and go from there. At this point, I really have no idea what's going to happen."

Masterson To Start Opener For Indians - RealGM Wiretap

The Cleveland Indians have named Justin Masterson their Opening Day starter.

"I think it's a big honor for him nike air huarache bianche e nere ," Terry Francona said. "I think it's an honor for us to tell him, and I think he's very deserving."

Masterson also said that there was nothing new to report on talks over a contract extension. However, he hinted that he expects progress in talks soon.

Перейти на форум:
33,025,368 уникальных посетителей
Copyright Dizmont for Burned Sky & IlluminatI © 2008
сейчас: 03 Мая 2024, 13:01:00